• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
AtlantaHotWings

Wings vs Canes I wants a win!!!

Rate this topic

Just now, AtlantaHotWings said:

Did lunch at Layfette and doing the Wings club for beers and dinner 

Nice choice for lunch. Did you spit on the windows of American coney as you walked by? Lol

Never been to the Wings Club, hope it's good for you (though I suspect not for your wallet). Have a great time man and give us updates on the game as it plays out. And I'd recommend being in your seat by the time the pre-game intro/video package starts. The Wings' media team does a great job and the video package was definitely worth seeing.

31 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Nice choice for lunch. Did you spit on the windows of American coney as you walked by? Lol

Never been to the Wings Club, hope it's good for you (though I suspect not for your wallet). Have a great time man and give us updates on the game as it plays out. And I'd recommend being in your seat by the time the pre-game intro/video package starts. The Wings' media team does a great job and the video package was definitely worth seeing.

Soo 200 bucks gone in team store vs the 2k for a Raymond jersey she won't let me get.

Club is an addition to your ticket in certain sections 121 is where we are. You pay extra but beer and wine included and food is included also pre game and both intermissions

Plus it's open an hour after for beers and snacks 

1 minute ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Soo 200 bucks gone in team store vs the 2k for a Raymond jersey she won't let me get.

Club is an addition to your ticket in certain sections 121 is where we are. You pay extra but beer and wine included and food is included also pre game and both intermissions

Plus it's open an hour after for beers and snacks 

Dude I bought a hoodie and a hat at the team store and was in it for more than $130. I'm never buying merch there again.

5 minutes ago, Euro_Twins said:

I buy s*** at Costco for $20 lol

That's the way to go. I got tickets last minute and I didn't really have time to grab anything first. I ran to a Meijer on 8 mile and looked for a plain red hoodie and they didn't have one so I was stuck with the team store because I really didn't have time to go any place else after that. I has happy with the hoodie I got at the team store but I don't like the hat at all. And I paid loads for both.

6 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Saved for tomorrow gotta have goals !!

Well I hope this is the night Kane breaks out then. Gonna be a tough game though, a real test. If we can come out of this injury stretch with a few gutsy wins it might be the thing that galvanizes this team into a winner. Fingers crossed.

Edited by kipwinger

1 hour ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Didn't see a thread so started this while I wait on my Uber to LCA 

Sorry, it's been a very busy day, but I'm perfectly happy with this thread!  :nhl:

I was going to post watching Kane and man he doesn't look like a guy who had hip surgery

man we weather this stretch and get back the broken we might have something

already told wife they make playoffs we are coming back to these seats...lol

Edited by AtlantaHotWings

I'm glad you're having a good time man. Is this your first time at the LCA? I was in 118 and loved my seats. I could see the whole ice perfectly and the Wings shot in front of me twice. Kane's first was right in front of me. Awesome arena.

Edited by kipwinger

57 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

I'm glad you're having a good time man. Is this your first time at the LCA? I was in 118 and loved my seats. I could see the whole ice perfectly and the Wings shot in front of me twice. Kane's first was right in front of me. Awesome arena.

No was here pre Covid and try to come up once a year.

that gaffe by Husso took the air out of the building 

9 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

No was here pre Covid and try to come up once a year.

that gaffe by Husso took the air out of the building 

Big powerplay to start the period. We ended the 2nd strong. If we can come out and get one to start the third we'd be sitting pretty.