No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Scott R Lucidi

The Chicagoplan

Rate this topic

15 minutes ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

Tank - Bedard

Tank - Demidov

With 2 draft picks, their forward core is already better than ours no matter who they fill in the blanks with.  Yzerplan could turn out to be YEARS of mediocrity.  

You blaming lotto bounces on Yzerman now? 

3 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

You blaming lotto bounces on Yzerman now? 

Just saying it's going to take Chicago exactly 3 years to produce a solid top 6.  We are WAY behind upfront.  I like where we stand G and D tho.  We just need to play our draft picks to fix the D and G situation.  Top 6 we are going to need a miracle tho.

9 minutes ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

Just saying it's going to take Chicago exactly 3 years to produce a solid top 6.  We are WAY behind upfront.  I like where we stand G and D tho.  We just need to play our draft picks to fix the D and G situation.  Top 6 we are going to need a miracle tho.

This is why I think it's so important to bring Kane back.  We obviously need to regain composure for this to happen as well in it's full effect BUT it's no secret out there that the Wings have had very little lotto luck.  However having Patrick Kane here helps mitigate this by that having him in a wing wheel.  Patrick in good health and playing great hockey will surely help lure other players to our roster to bolster our top 6, there's no question that it will.   It's Yzerman's job to find the right ones, as well as fix his f*cking glaring errors he's made.

1 hour ago, 13dangledangle said:

This is why I think it's so important to bring Kane back.  We obviously need to regain composure for this to happen as well in it's full effect BUT it's no secret out there that the Wings have had very little lotto luck.  However having Patrick Kane here helps mitigate this by that having him in a wing wheel.  Patrick in good health and playing great hockey will surely help lure other players to our roster to bolster our top 6, there's no question that it will.   It's Yzerman's job to find the right ones, as well as fix his f*cking glaring errors he's made.

After this 2 week stretch, unless something really changes; Kane is gone, Gone, GONE. 

18 hours ago, mackel said:

After this 2 week stretch, unless something really changes; Kane is gone, Gone, GONE. 

I really hope they can put something together and regain their compete level.  Him walking would have the opposite effect.  

Delving into religious essay topics at https://paperwriter.com/blog/religion-essay-topics broadened my perspective on the diverse and complex world of religious studies. This article was a wellspring of inspiration, offering a wide array of engaging topics that are crucial for anyone seeking to explore the profound impact of religion on society and individual lives.

On 3/19/2024 at 7:38 AM, 13dangledangle said:

I really hope they can put something together and regain their compete level.  Him walking would have the opposite effect.  

I agree, Kane walking would be pretty bad. He's been a huge shot in the arm that we wont be able to replace. How much great hockey he has left after this season, IDK. But Id also want to keep him to hopefully get Dcat producing again. 

1 hour ago, Troy McClure said:

I agree, Kane walking would be pretty bad. He's been a huge shot in the arm that we wont be able to replace. How much great hockey he has left after this season, IDK. But Id also want to keep him to hopefully get Dcat producing again. 

He's just such a special player, skill and clutch players don't show up everyday.  Dcat needs to drop off that line I think, Id rather see see him demoted to the 2nd and throw Larks and Kane with Rayzor and see what those 3 can do.  I love Dcat but he needs a hard reset, I do however unlike others Ive heard do like his game away from the puck, he competes hard and his defensive play has came a long way imo also.  Great set up guy too just needs to find the twine