• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Troy McClure

4/11 - 1st Rd Exit On The Line GDT - Wings @ Pens

Rate this topic

36 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

I'm sick to my stomach. They aren't winning the next 3. I give them maybe 1. 

If they don't re-sign Kane they'll be taking 5 steps backwards. If they dont Upgrade the D and G, next year is toast. It's time to trade 1sts in order to better the team.

I'd just assume they lose all 3 with the hopes of dropping down a spot, or 2 for the draft...Hopefully more changes will take place this offseason regarding the roster and who's standing behind the bench.

The lib holier than thoughs in@The 91 of Ryans and @kipwinger have jumped ship in the last week. Color me surprised. Easy to call real fans doomers  then dissapear when the team actually dooms. They have so much integrity i bet there too busy doing super postivitve stuff to cooment. God bless their hearts. 

11 hours ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Can we get Michigans coach? 

He used to be a coach for the wings under blash

10 hours ago, TLGTrico said:

No Superstars, depth scoring has dried up, defense sucks, and goaltending is inconsistent.

Seider should be a superstar already. But all the X-factor, penash, savoie faire, je nes sais qoui, whatever you want to call it, has been coached out of his game. 

I think an argument can be made that this is better for the team as a whole or better in the long run for Seider... but boy oh boy, IMO its really a shame to reign in a young guy thats so good at making high risk plays. What makes a superstar is not just being really good, but bringing something to the table that other stars dont. Like Datsyuks pickpockets and dangles. Or Zbergs ability to skate half the speed of everyone else and still no one can take the puck off him. Seider had that with his aggression in the Dzone and gambling in the Ozone. Now hes so much more cookie cutter and bland. Shame on Derek, and Lidstrom if hes at all a part of this.