• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Manny>Ozzie(by a long shot)

Bettman @ Game 5

Rate this topic

I just wanted to see if I was the only one who saw NBC zoom in on Bettman sitting in the lower bowl. I think there was 3-4 minutes left of the game and it really looked like he was going to need to borrow Cindy's box of Kleenex.

And last but not least, the fans at the Joe said it best "CROSBY SUCKS"

I saw that. I didn't expect him to be cheering (he's supposed to be neutral <snort> )

He looked like he had been dragged to his boss's daughter's ballet recital. Only problem with that analogy is that Mario is not his boss.

yeah, that was classic! in my dreams i see lidstrom taking the cup from bettman and then sucker-punching in the face and the standing over his prone body and yelling "how's crosby's jizz tasting now, asshat--now i start putting rings on my other hand."

of course that'll never happen because lids is too classy...but it makes for a nice fantasy.

I saw that. I didn't expect him to be cheering (he's supposed to be neutral <snort> )

He looked like he had been dragged to his boss's daughter's ballet recital. Only problem with that analogy is that Mario is not his boss.

If Crosby did ballet, Bettman would be excited to be there.

I just wanted to see if I was the only one who saw NBC zoom in on Bettman sitting in the lower bowl. I think there was 3-4 minutes left of the game and it really looked like he was going to need to borrow Cindy's box of Kleenex.

And last but not least, the fans at the Joe said it best "CROSBY SUCKS"

Bettman shot was classic. "This is the face of our league!?!"

yeah, that was classic! in my dreams i see lidstrom taking the cup from bettman and then sucker-punching in the face and the standing over his prone body and yelling "how's crosby's jizz tasting now, asshat--now i start putting rings on my other hand."

of course that'll never happen because lids is too classy...but it makes for a nice fantasy.

+100!

Mind if I use that as my sig?