No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwings1914

Michigan Sucks.

Rate this topic

We Suck.....

This is a disgusting season........

A change is needed.......

And you know what.......after today I don't give a s**t about this season anymore.

Sure were probably going to beat PSU next week......but does it even matter?

You're no Michigan fan. If you follow your team whether they're winning or losing, it makes winning so much sweeter (like watching the Red Wings win the Stanley Cup in 1997). If you give up on the team when they're struggling, you have no place calling yourself a fan.

You have no right to say whether I am a Michigan fan or not.....

My whole weekend hinges on whether UofM wins or not.........and if you knew some of the other stuff going on in my life right now you would probably see why i dont really care about how UofM finishes this season....

If we win our remaining games then i would be thrilled.........but juding by the preformances i have seen this season........its not going to happen........

Hell, I'd be even happier if we played spoilers in the Big 10/National Title race........

Minnesota was due for a win...16 straight wins by Michigan over Minnesota.

I still don't like the pass inteference calls that kept Minnesota's second TD drive alive....both were marginal at best. Especially the first one, where the Minnesota QB threw the ball behind the Michigan player (Hall I think) and he was called for pass interference when he didn't just let the Minnesota receiver run him over.

We Suck.....

And you know what.......after today I don't give a s**t about this season anymore.

You sure have changed your tune from the beginning of the season. What happened to your UM National Champions 06 sig? I really liked that one.

We Suck.....

You sure have changed your tune from the beginning of the season. What happened to your UM National Champions 06 sig? I really liked that one.

I was expecting that.......

I have no arguement.

We Suck.....

Kind of like us Red Wings fans thinking we're going to win the Cup every year, huh? wink.gif

We Suck.....

The fact that you a teen (from what I have read) disqualifies you from a legit opinion as a "we" -- maybe your Dad is an alumn or lost some money, maybe you are jilted rooting for them as they lose (who cares). I went to Michigan and regardless of the football teams success -- I have the glorious advantage of the earning power of a degree from that university. It is just a football game -- don't let it get you down. I was feeling bad about the Notre Dame game but that passed in a second. Let it go -- you will ok. thumbup.gif

This thread is hilarious. Ohio State was picked by some people to win the National Championship and you dont see me jumping off the bandwagon because of two losses. But thanks for starting this thread, watching Michigan fans ***** about a three loss season never gets old.

Right about now there's a bunch of Ohio State fans bitching and whining about their loss to Penn State in a forum somewhere......all fans do it, it's certainly not unique to UM. Wait 'til the Wings blow a big game, the check the forums here... wink.gif

It sure is unfortunate that we are placed in this predicament this season. A couple bad breaks (poor call, injuries) might have lost us some games, maybe, but I'm more critical of conservative play-calling by the coaches. Conservative is DEATH. No coach should ever call a conservative play.

Of course, I still bleed the maize and blue, and will watch faithfully. Hopefully I'll watch them beat up on some poor bastards in the Toliet Bowl.

Michigan is struggling this season, it happens. I watch them becasue I'm a fan of the team and school.If you only watch when they are winning your not a fan (I also watch the lions and have most of my life, I know they are not that great, but I still root for them)

I still wear my Michigan hat to work every single day. They're my team, they have been since I was 6 years old and I first watched them play in the Rose Bowl with my mom, and they always will be. HOWEVER, I will say that this season is not Michigan football, if they lose to Penn State, they will be 3-4 as we all know. My mom is 50 years old and the last time Michigan was 3-4, she was 8. EIGHT!

I think this season just shows how spoiled we've been by our team. An off year for Michigan before this season was 3 losses at the end of the year, with one of those usually coming to Ohio State. Now we're just begging for a win each week at 3-3. I'm certainly not pleased with the way things are going this season but I still remember Ohio State going 6-5 and winning the nation title the next year. Michigan will be back, hopefully next season. Whether or not Lloyd Carr will be in the coming seasons is a different story...

but I'm over it now anyway. I've decided that I've said "lions suck" more times than I can remember and I still consider myself a diehard fan. What an idiot am I.

The same applies to me.......

No matter if Michigan goes 0-11, I'm still going to be a diehard.

We Suck.....

I was expecting that.......

I have no arguement.

you began this post by quoting that michigan sucks...coming from a michigan fan.