• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Son of a Wing

Best Poll Ever

Rate this topic

Which is the worst poster to get in a pointless arguement with?  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not totally sure what everyone here thinks of me since I typically have very opinionated posts.

I usually have some sort of fact to back up what I say, but I tend to go too far at times.

Anyway, I am still sorta learning the rules and ettiquete(sp?) of a message board, so i hope i get better with time

I'm not totally sure what everyone here thinks of me since I typically have very opinionated posts.

I usually have some sort of fact to back up what I say, but I tend to go too far at times.

Anyway, I am still sorta learning the rules and ettiquete(sp?) of a message board, so i hope i get better with time

Im sure its nothin to worry about. smile.gif

and i fight the battle for them not to be ^^^^

you are a sack of s**t bud.....

Sorry for the "personal attacks" that are not supposed to be part of this thread, but I am no *** rights activist in any way, and I was offended by Hockeyman's post.

f**king grow up, or better yet, go post somewhere else like Calgarypuck.com

f**king grow up, or better yet, go post somewhere else like Calgarypuck.com

Why even bother respond to him about that? It's better to just ignore it, and don't bash calgarypuck, they have a very good website with excellent posters. www.coloradoavalanche.com would be better for him.

Me, I suck at arguements. I fight the lonely battle here for gays to be treated fairly.

Gays aren't treated fairly here? How the heck would I even know if someone was *** unless they told me?

Anyway, I vote for anyone who gets involved in Legace vs. Osgood debates. Those people are just looking for pointless argument.