• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

so yeah, now that the shock has worn off, I can say how bad my softball team did... we lost 29-10... yes, twenty-nine to ten. i dont have a clue what happened this fall cuz this team only lost 1 game this summer and now we are like 0-7

thats what they call it on my radio station that I listen to. Rocktober that is.

In Colorado it's officially Rock-tober!!!

so yeah, now that the shock has worn off, I can say how bad my softball team did... we lost 29-10... yes, twenty-nine to ten. i dont have a clue what happened this fall cuz this team only lost 1 game this summer and now we are like 0-7

:crazy:

I have heard from a few sources, that he was banned temporarily

<_<

:lol:

ITS FRIDAY *******!!!!!!!

Eh, thats not too bad... you kept em under 30... always look on the bright ..... side of life :thumbup:

Edited by OsGOD

It's awesome when I have to be out tailgating almost every Saturday. I can only handle the 40 degree temps at 7am for so long. This warm weather means it warms up by 10 or 11. And that means I shiver less.

Well i got you all beat it was a 100 yesterday. 85 already and its only 8:55AM

I have heard from a few sources, that he was banned temporarily

THANK YOU HOCKEY GODS

Edited by Curban915

I'm not a big fan of breakfast foods.

Have you ever eaten an omelette? Or hashbrowns? Or sausage? Or waffleswith strawberries and whipped cream? Or blueberry pancakes? Or BACON?

Mmm, I'm salivating now.

Have you ever eaten an omelette? Or hashbrowns? Or sausage? Or waffleswith strawberries and whipped cream? Or blueberry pancakes? Or BACON?

Mmm, I'm salivating now.

EWWWWWWW yucky breakfast food...I'd rather have chicken nuggets for breakfast...or at least fruit or something. That stuff is all yucky...

Mmm, I'm salivating now.

Mmmm Bacon, that's a food group by itself. BLT's for dinner!