• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

yes.... oh yes , think about it and you might just understand what we are getting at. *strokes chin in a mysterious way*.

The problem is, I'm so damn sexy that anyone that comes anywhere near me is helpless. *shrugs*

The problem is, I'm so damn sexy that anyone that comes anywhere near me is helpless. *shrugs*

As it should be with all women. They should be like flies trapped in our web of seduction.

The problem is, I'm so damn sexy that anyone so that comes anywhere near me is helpless. *shrugs*

yesssss , we believe this to be true . now you know that we know that you know that we know...... kinda scary when people know huh? ......oh yes yes .... we are onto you. ;)

As it should be with all women. They should be like flies trapped in our web of seduction.

:lol: I heard that!

But in all seriousness, if you guys are insinuating that there's something going on between Izzy and me, I hate to break it to you...nothing is.

But in all seriousness, if you guys are insinuating that there's something going on between Izzy and me, I hate to break it to you...nothing is.

Wait, there isn't? Oh, you're right, there isn't. I got caught up in all the excitement.

but Rabs we have insinuated nothing of the sorts , but alas by saying this you point the finger at yourself!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.......wee hee!!!!! :P:lol:

Actually, you two couldn't be more mistaken. I have a (non-HR40) girlfriend, and the comment that sent you down this path was: 1) directed at Casey, and 2) a general statement.

What are you talking about?

Actually, you two couldn't be more mistaken. I have a (non-HR40) girlfriend, and the comment that sent you down this path was: 1) directed at Casey, and 2) a general statement.

*wonders what he missed*

:unsure: