• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

hey its a good pay off on both ends..lol

Im sitting on the couch and nathan is on his computer. Im dowloading music and sending it to him. Is this how it is going to be? we are in the same room and yet we are on instant messanger?

hey its a good pay off on both ends..lol

Im sitting on the couch and nathan is on his computer. Im dowloading music and sending it to him. Is this how it is going to be? we are in the same room and yet we are on instant messanger?

It's how it'll be if you let it be. Me and Jen spend some time online but most of the time we like spending time together. Just put away that awsome new laptop and chill out together.

Yesterday was a weird day. It was full of highs and lows. I found out about a job i'm gonna be doing soon but on the low end I had to take Jen to hospital. She was in alot of pain and could barely move because of it but is doing ok now. baby is in great condition and Jen is feeling alot better now too, she was pretty dehydrated and needed a couple of IV's. Infact she's feeling that much better that she's sitting up eating breakfast and talking to her Mom on the phone and laughing and joking. I'm just glad that Jen and the baby is ok.

Edited by glasgowcelticwing

Yesterday was a weird day. It was full of highs and lows. I found out about a job i'm gonna be doing soon but on the low end I had to take Jen to hospital. She was in alot of pain and could barely move because of it but is doing ok now. baby is in great condition and Jen is feeling alot better now too, she was pretty dehydrated and needed a couple of IV's. Infact she's feeling that much better that she's sitting up eating breakfast and talking to her Mom on the phone and laughing and joking. I'm just glad that Jen and the baby is ok.

oh no! I am so glad that she is feeling better and that everything is okay. Prayers and good thoughts and vibes being sent your guys way!

oh no! I am so glad that she is feeling better and that everything is okay. Prayers and good thoughts and vibes being sent your guys way!

Thanks Lizzie. :) Yeah it was kinda scary for a minute though, I really hated seeing Jen in so much pain. She's still feeling pretty sore right now but is way better than how she was feeling. One good thing that came out of it all was that we found out what the sex of the baby is. :)

Thanks Lizzie. :) Yeah it was kinda scary for a minute though, I really hated seeing Jen in so much pain. She's still feeling pretty sore right now but is way better than how she was feeling. One good thing that came out of it all was that we found out what the sex of the baby is. :)

and that would be?! :yowza: its really good that shes doing better now though. I imagine it would have been scary though.

glad she is ok. dont need the bebe coming to early now.

:dance::w00t2: !!!!!!!! I am soooo excited for you guys!!!!!!!!

This week has been a whirl wind full of stress, worry, anger, fear, excitement and happiness. I'm literally flying right now but on the other hand I feel very exhausted by it all. First the news about my work and money stuff from back in Scotland, then the work stuff over here thats exciting, then the worry and stress of what happened with Jen and now with finding out about having a baby girl ........ oh and we've actively started house hunting down here. Things are getting very exciting in the Allan family tonight. :)