• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

okay so about a month ago my car was being fixed and I borrowed my sisters car to go to the Credit Union 2 mile round trip. She made me give her $1 for gas. So she needed my car on Wed since hers was getting fixed, she had to go to school, used 1/4 tank of my gas. So I told her she owed me $10 for gas ($40 to fill my tank, so $10 is what she used) she freaks out and tells me shes not giving me any money because its not her fault her car broke down. I brought up the $1 I gave her, and she claims it was a "joke" hmmm didnt stop her from taking the dollar. I am getting my ******* $10. <_<

she still refuses to pay. she is being a down right ***** about it. I'm not backing down though. I really dont care. I'm getting the $10 whether she likes it or not.

You could slowly start taking things of hers and hiding them. Just small objects here or there every few days. Put them on ebay, sell em, and then make your money back.

You could slowly start taking things of hers and hiding them. Just small objects here or there every few days. Put them on ebay, sell em, and then make your money back.

I could just go online and move the money to my account. but I'm pretty sure that would piss my mom off. She claims she couldnt control her car broke down. No you couldnt control that, but I was nice and let you borrow my car. I am looking for a job, she has a job. I think she can give me $10 for the gas that she used.

I could just go online and move the money to my account. but I'm pretty sure that would piss my mom off. She claims she couldnt control her car broke down. No you couldnt control that, but I was nice and let you borrow my car. I am looking for a job, she has a job. I think she can give me $10 for the gas that she used.

She owes you the money, but if she is not willing to do it, then I say possession is 9/10th's of the law (the lawyer moderator can clarify that). Start claiming items in the name of Lizz or Spain, whatever you prefer.

Woohoo! Just finished my first job since starting my own Construction Company in Texas. It feels good being back at work doing the job I love to do again. :)

P.S. Anyone who's needing any carpentry work done in this area just PM me. :lol:

congrats ross :)

Edited by wingnut22

I would take her for a ride, hit $10 and kick her out.

it may seem petty but I'm not talking to her or dealing with her until I get the $10. I know there are bigger battles to pick in life. but I am sick of her expecting to just get her way. the sad thing is she doesnt care. We could not talk for years and I doubt it would matter a bit to her. shes slightly self absorbed.

it may seem petty but I'm not talking to her or dealing with her until I get the $10. I know there are bigger battles to pick in life. but I am sick of her expecting to just get her way. the sad thing is she doesnt care. We could not talk for years and I doubt it would matter a bit to her. shes slightly self absorbed.

We had a conference today on peoples behaviors and motivational interviewing. A RN who deals with abused women stated if nurses do not make contact or avoid talking to a husband who battered his wife see that as a sign that I am the victim and I did the right thing.

Sounds weird, but that is how people tend to thing at times. Just a little food for thought.

so there is this site called Swagbucks. and its a search engine and you randomly win "swagbucks" from searching. They also have Swagcodes that they have that you can put in and get swagbucks from too. I have been there for a little over a month and have 101. You then use your swagbucks like real money and can buy stuff from their shop, including lots of different gift cards! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lizz9704 go check it out and sign up from my referral (the link)

you know you want to!