• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

um put up new curtains in my room, went to take a picture of them and a freaking GHOST DOG showed up in the window

I took a picture of what the reflection was, merged the two together, you can see the ghost dog, then I outline it, then show it again without the outline, then show the outline where it would be not in the reflection.....there is nothing there that looks like a dog

ghostdog2.gif

Edited by wingnut22

thats pretty cool...

any chance those are a distorted reflection of the knobs on your radio thingy? because they appear lower than the glass so they may distort in the reflection

that or your area is haunted by a killer kangeroo from Hell!!!!

Edited by OsGOD

thats pretty cool...

any chance those are a distorted reflection of the knobs on your radio thingy? because they appear lower than the glass so they may distort in the reflection

that or your area is haunted by a killer kangeroo from Hell!!!!

I took a few other pictures from the same spot and you could see the knobs on the record player and tell what it was. and in no other pictures did it look like a body or ears or anything. it was WEIRD

that is very weird... before i even saw the red outline, i thought you were taking a picture of a dog on the outside of your window... i was going to ask why didn't you open the window to reduce the glare haha

that is very weird... before i even saw the red outline, i thought you were taking a picture of a dog on the outside of your window... i was going to ask why didn't you open the window to reduce the glare haha

yeah. I really dont know. add to that the fact that me and my cousin both heard a noise like a dog drinking out of a water bowl, and we both saw something about the size of a dog at separate times....but those were both at her house, and this picture was at my house. So apparently I have some dog that I have never seen before haunting me

me and a friend have been going for coffee on wed nights. well last week it was a new guy behind the counter. He asked me if I wanted a glass cup or a to go cup, I said a to go cup since I had been dropping stuff all day and would probably break the cup. I was half kidding.....well we go there tonight and the guy was like, "you guys have been here before right?" we say yeah and order, he goes to ask what kind of cup I want and then is like, "OH YEAH! you need a to go cup. since your clumsy right?!"

gah. :blush:

Just uploading pictures to my computer from Jen's ultrasound today. Gonna post a pic of our newest little LGWer in members photos in a little bit. :)

P.S .There was a surprise today that we didn't expect! :yowza:

just saw it, yeah one heck of a surprise! haha

So she is a he?! pretty cool, hopefully you didn't paint the room pink and have all the girly stuff already ;)

its FRIDAY *******! exciting weekend! Campus Martius skating opens tonight at 9 Sweeet!

Edited by OsGOD