• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

41,283 posts in this topic

I took a lengthy hiatus... I'm back now and wondering the same thing.

I've been pretty much gone from here for about 4 years or so. So much going on in life. Maybe there should be a where are they now thread so we can find out what happened to everyone. lol

I've been pretty much gone from here for about 4 years or so. So much going on in life. Maybe there should be a where are they now thread so we can find out what happened to everyone. lol

Lol then we'd have to get people to come back to read/post in the thread.

There should be an outreach electric shock app on peoples phone's kinda like poke on facebook. lol. People would be like damn i better get back on LGW before this gets worse. :tounge:

heinz57 likes this

113-Hanse-Sail-in-Rostock.jpg

I like boats with Ducks too. Here are some form the Hanse Sail.

Edited by derblaueClaus

Part of the story I heard about the "Hong Kong Duck" was that it was deflated for shipping in the darkness of night, so as to minimize the "trauma" of it going away.

heinz57 likes this

There is a certain vegetable that I have never eaten. And, thanks to a certain movie, I can most assuredly guarantee all that I will never ever eat them.

Fava beans.

So, I went to see Man of Steel tonight....As we were leaving people are talking about the movie and I hear "DATSYUUUUUK!!!" behind me. I wore my Datsyuk shirt because I had nothing to wear and apparently some ones approved. I normally get booed when I wear a wings shirt while in Canada.

MabusIncarnate likes this

There is a certain cracker that I have never eaten. And, thanks to a certain movie, I can most assuredly guarantee all that I will never ever eat them.

Soylent Green.

Why did people who complain about injury prone players and old guys want Lecavalier and Jagr so much? I don't get it.