• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

Enjoy the game! I keep forgetting the Toronto has an NBA team. Sometimes I forget that we do too.

I've got two exams next week to prep for, but right now I'm helping the guys prep for tomorrow night by eating a second bowl of chocolate ice cream. I know that Bert is vicariously taking it all in to grow stronger, healthier, and meaner for Sunday.

Enjoy the game! I keep forgetting the Toronto has an NBA team. Sometimes I forget that we do too.

I've got two exams next week to prep for, but right now I'm helping the guys prep for tomorrow night by eating a second bowl of chocolate ice cream. I know that Bert is vicariously taking it all in to grow stronger, healthier, and meaner for Sunday.

lazy...sucks... :hehe:

i have another job interview in Livonia tomorrow. If it wasnt so busy in Detroit tomorrow Id go down by the Joe and see whats up. last time I did that I saw Flip! lucky me. lol

You kidding me? I was meeting a friend in that salon down the street, I swear. :hehe: (But seriously, Val's gotta get that head of his bleached somewhere)

:lol: Yeah sure...Bert...

Who else could it be? :rolleyes:

I'm busy with homework (uh, kind of.. yeah, it'll get done tomorrow) at the library, but I'm thinking there's a date with me, CBC, Vancouver and Dallas at ten. Yeah, the 'nucks and stars ain't going to have much chemistry.

And late night little caesar's and cheesebread, I think. and ooh... there's a term paper due in eight days it looks like, I just realized. Rabs, you ever have any difficulty with those in your day, or were all those jokes too?

I'm busy with homework (uh, kind of.. yeah, it'll get done tomorrow) at the library, but I'm thinking there's a date with me, CBC, Vancouver and Dallas at ten. Yeah, the 'nucks and stars ain't going to have much chemistry.

And late night little caesar's and cheesebread, I think. and ooh... there's a term paper due in eight days it looks like, I just realized. Rabs, you ever have any difficulty with those in your day, or were all those jokes too?

Well...I'm a talker. So I didn't have much trouble with papers. But they're undoubtedly a pain in the ass. Maybe you could ask your boo HofH to help you ;)