• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

So I finally got with the program, joined the rest of the world, and got an iPod. Sweet. Problem: iTunes requires Windows 2000 or better, and I haven't bothered upgrading, ever, and I still run Windows 98.

that's gonna require some extra work, I'll have to coordinate my PC with my XP-running laptop.

So I finally got with the program, joined the rest of the world, and got an iPod. Sweet. Problem: iTunes requires Windows 2000 or better, and I haven't bothered upgrading, ever, and I still run Windows 98.

that's gonna require some extra work, I'll have to coordinate my PC with my XP-running laptop.

Welcome to the iPod world.

My sister got an iPod and the software wouldn't download the software, then we had to manually download iTunes and the software. It was a pain in the ......

Well if she reminds you of her because of the way she looks, then you were a lucky man for a little bit. ;)

kinda, but its more of her demeanor and personality. she was a redhead tho