• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

No. You'll get the shell bits stuck in your teeth. That's just a pain in the ass.

peace

Load it up on the butter.....(REAL butter, and easy on the salt). Those little shell thingys don't stand a chance at lodging themselves anywhere with enough butter slathered on 'em.

Be sure and floss everyday <<- (I don't ever want to meet a person who flosses everyday. Yes it's the right thing to do......I just don't want to know you.)

ALOHA!

No.  You'll get the shell bits stuck in your teeth.  That's just a pain in the ass.

peace

Load it up on the butter.....(REAL butter, and easy on the salt). Those little shell thingys don't stand a chance at lodging themselves anywhere with enough butter slathered on 'em.

Be sure and floss everyday <<- (I don't ever want to meet a person who flosses everyday. Yes it's the right thing to do......I just don't want to know you.)

ALOHA!

I once was engaged to the daughter of a dentist. She made me floss.

peace

No.  You'll get the shell bits stuck in your teeth.  That's just a pain in the ass.

peace

ALOHA!

I once was engaged to the daughter of a dentist. She made me floss.

peace

My wife was a chair-side asst, office manager etc. for 3 dentists over a 12 yr span....I don't recall flossing everyday though. Just butter that corn man! thumbup.gif

Now I'm hungry - I gotta quit clicking this crazy thread.

aloha and goodnight blink.gif

EDIT:::::::

I once was engaged

Well.....was it the flossing issue man? I'm here if you wanna talk..... blush.gif

Edited by DaKineMaui

Went snowboarding for the first time ever, not as hard as everyone says it is. I can't stay off my toes though, after 16 years of hockey, baseball, and 2-3 years of golf it's hard not to. You have to stay on your heels in snowboarding which trying to do so for me was an odd feeling. When my I bend my knees my natural instinct takes over and tries to go in a goalie stance laugh.gif