• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

So, I had homecoming about two weeks ago, and I'm just now posting the pics. It's one of the few times I actually look good.

I know I'm a loser, but I needed a good pic of my dress. My hair's pretty BA too. ^_^ Bad farmers tan is bad.

Me and my brother at my friends house. My eyes look messed up. :lol: Oh, and I know it's a rule you're not supposed to wear earings with a necklace, but it's my cross and I always wear it.

Not loserish looking at all, good pics there and a very nice dress. ;)

I took a brief vacation to the Denver area late last week and this weekend for sightseeing as well as to see my alma mater play a football game at Colorado State.

Spent most of 1 day in Boulder, a little northwest of the Denver area and hiking a good bit in Boulder Mountain park...

Denver004.jpg

Denver023.jpg

A few stadium shots, unfortunately my batteries died out after a few pics or I would've probably taken a few more of game action and stuff.

Denver031.jpg

Denver030.jpg

Denver029.jpg

I took a brief vacation to the Denver area late last week and this weekend for sightseeing as well as to see my alma mater play a football game at Colorado State.

Spent most of 1 day in Boulder, a little northwest of the Denver area and hiking a good bit in Boulder Mountain park...

Denver004.jpg

Denver023.jpg

A few stadium shots, unfortunately my batteries died out after a few pics or I would've probably taken a few more of game action and stuff.

Denver031.jpg

Denver030.jpg

Denver029.jpg

Great Pics. Boulder Park looks awesome

You look very pretty! I really like your dress.

And, uhhmm, how old is this brother of yours?? He's a hottie! ;)

He's 19. Sorry a little too young for you. Plus he's already got chick. :lol:

Edited by wingnut40

Awesome pictures!

Nice shirt :thumbup::cool:

Thanks. :cool:

Great Pics. Boulder Park looks awesome

It was. I didn't get to see anything else of Fort Collins other than the stadium/game, CSU's campus and more of the town itself is more north of the stadium I think. The weather for the game was as icky as could be though unless it was outside blizzard or thunderstorm. Around 40 the whole game with consistent wind and off/on rain. I was wearing sweats under my jeans that day and my legs were still pretty numb for most of the game, plenty of people left the game early. The stadium is still set on a nice backdrop nonetheless, I just got to see it on a bad weather day unfortunately.

i have that shirt jack!

wow what a coincidence huh :rolleyes:

Yep :D

And now something to raise the awwness-o-meter, here was something taken of me and my 2 nephews yesterday evening. No more pictures from me anymore for a while, I promise. :P

DSCN0782.jpg

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

awww... ;) What cute little dudes, your nephews!! They look alike, too. The baby, you just want to squeeze him, don't you, sooo adorable, Jack!

Love the pics from Boulder, too. Nice, that you get to go see some games and travel a bit. I'll see you next time you pass through Dallas, I hope! Maybe we can meet up at a Stars game, and yell at Avery. :P

Okay, here are a couple of happy snaps from my weekend trip to Japan.

The endless city that is Tokyo:

Japan015.jpg

Shinjuku at night:

Japan017.jpg

One of the wicked anciet structures built with no nails at all!

Japan008.jpg

Me in the gardens of my hotel. It was very traditional (and expensive) you have to wear yukatas when staying. It was pretty cool. And no, I was NOT wearing underwear:

Japan025.jpg

awww... ;) What cute little dudes, your nephews!! They look alike, too. The baby, you just want to squeeze him, don't you, sooo adorable, Jack!

Love the pics from Boulder, too. Nice, that you get to go see some games and travel a bit. I'll see you next time you pass through Dallas, I hope! Maybe we can meet up at a Stars game, and yell at Avery. :P

We shall see when the time will be next time I am in Dallas-Fort Worth area...

oh my goodness, they are adorable! :)

Absolutely they are. ;)

Okay, here are a couple of happy snaps from my weekend trip to Japan.

The endless city that is Tokyo:

Nice dress. :P

Seriously though, good pic there and other excellent backdrop pictures there. Would like to visit Tokyo sometime in my life.

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

Nice dress. :P

Seriously though, good pic there and other excellent backdrop pictures there. Would like to visit Tokyo sometime in my life.

Thanks mate. Lol. I actually bought one to take home. Seriously. I guess I love my free-ball action. Lol. Tokyo is an amazing town, I was blown away by it. The people are incredibly friendly and while they don't speak much English, if you have a go at Japanese, they'll help you out as much as possible. Awesome joint, highly recommend. :thumbup: Although, I did get kinda claustrophobic at times. Especially when I slept in a capsule.

By the way, that lovely photo taken of the ancient Japanese structure with trees and s*** in the background is actually in the heart of the city and can *almost* be seen from that overview shot.

I just knew you were cute, Doggy! Even wearing a dress, with that tough, Samurai glare you're sporting.

hubba-hubba!! ;)

I am fascinated with Japan, but never have had the incentive to go there. Maybe someday. Thanks for the pics!!

Oh! And pretty MDKM - with our fatso sister-in-law.

(She's really ballooned out.....belly, boobies......bellybutton......WTF happened? She's really let herself go.)

Sher_Diana.JPG

aloha

Does Mrs. Dakine know is yours yet? :P

ON a serious note, she looks happy and healthy.

Edited by Rivalred

I just knew you were cute, Doggy! Even wearing a dress, with that tough, Samurai glare you're sporting.

hubba-hubba!! ;)

I am fascinated with Japan, but never have had the incentive to go there. Maybe someday. Thanks for the pics!!

Lol. Thanks love. I think 'cute' seems to be the special word of LGW. If I had a Samurai sword that woulda been sick! All you chicks woulda been like "Yeah, I want some a' dat!". :lol: