• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

Absolutely adorable... how'd that visit go? Got that kid in Wings gear yet?

No gear as of yet. We're moving back to Detroit in December......easier to grab up stuff there.

We did hand down my daughters replica CCM Yzerman jersey.

Was an excellent visit - we tried to keep it short as they had just been released from the hospital.

The kids: 2 on the right are mine. 2 on the left are my wife's sisters'. Samantha is my wife's brothers'.

cousins.JPG

And then me and Sam. (She's the pretty one.)

robsam.JPG

aloha

Oh! And me and Edward Van Halen.

Dankineand_Eddie.jpg

No. lol. But I was getting there. Lets just say I went from having to get up close to the TV to see what the score of a game was, to being able to sit on the couch and see what the score was.

lol that sucks!! definitely had to fix that :lol:

A long time ago I said that if I ever had any photos of myself to put up I'd do it; better late than never. :P

My friends and I went to visit some pals of ours from high school that had moved up north, near Traverse City. It was hella nice up there. If I had had a camera I would've taken a ton of pictures of the sky at night -- seeing all those stars in the sky was crazy, like seeing snow if you had lived in a desert. Anyways, this first one I think the photographer and I were just bantering back and forth which prompted this response:

lilmikeisadick.jpg

A nice photo of all my buddies out on the lake at sunset:

group.jpg

Test your might:

bonk.jpg

Finish him!

revenge.jpg

I went to the Wings-Rangers game a month ago and got some nice photos from the Joe and Detroit/Windsor, clean shaven with a hair cut and not looking like a total dbag. At some point in the near future I'll put them up for your viewing pleasure.

Edited by Heroes of Hockeytown

DSC06078-1.jpg

I had a "moment" yesterday at the Henry Ford Museum with Scottish motorsport legend Jim Clarks Indy 500 winning car. the 2 time formula 1 Champion is one of Scotlands most celabrated hero's.

Isn't the Henry Ford coo?! Amazing the amount and variety of history there. I participate itn the Civil War Remembrance weekend there on Memorial Day weekend. They also have very cool holiday stuff going on in the Village for Christmas.

Isn't the Henry Ford coo?! Amazing the amount and variety of history there. I participate itn the Civil War Remembrance weekend there on Memorial Day weekend. They also have very cool holiday stuff going on in the Village for Christmas.

I loved the place. it was my first time there. we were down in Detroit this weekend to see the Wings and decided to go. it was awsome. it had so much in it......it even had the Batmobile and the car from Ghostbusters. :)

It sure was! Crazy Finnnnnnnnns!

:P Ross and Antti finally got to see a live game, so when are you migrating to Detroit for your trip to the Joe?

I'd love to, it's one of my goals in life. :P I've been saving up a nice amount of $ so hopefully sometime soon. :thumbup:

that was my second game. :D

That just means Aussie has more catching up to do!

I'd love to, it's one of my goals in life. :P I've been saving up a nice amount of $ so hopefully sometime soon. :thumbup:

We'll have to roll out the welcome wagon when you do. I'll warn you right now though, our toilets flush in the opposite direction :ninja:

That just means Aussie has more catching up to do!

We'll have to roll out the welcome wagon when you do. I'll warn you right now though, our toilets flush in the opposite direction :ninja:

I think I learnt that from that Simpsons episode! :P