4725 replies to this topic

#4461 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,942 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 09:10 AM

YAY! Happy pics of happy people!

Congrats to Brian and she-whose-name-has-not-been-divulged-so-we-can't-warn-her-about-him!

I like the one on the steps of the Joe.

#4462 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 04:24 PM

She who's named Amanda ;)

6 days away from having 1 more Wings fanatic join the alliance. I will post the photos as they come everyone. Thanks for all the well wishes and the comparisons but this lady is one of a kind I promise you all that.
TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED.

#4463 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:42 PM

Some engagement photos...

Congrats. :)

Myself over Memorial Day weekend on top of the Sandia Mountains in Albuquerque, New Mexico. About 10,400 feet above sea level.

Posted Image

#4464 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:35 PM

This is a test!

P5100019

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#4465 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 04:18 PM

Maybe this time it'll work! This is John and me in Red Square in Moscow, on May 10th. OH, I hope I've figured this out!!

Attached File  P5100019.JPG   867.66KB   38 downloads

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#4466 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 04:26 PM

Another one of me in Red Square.

Looks like I'm flexing my muscles (Like I had any!) but neeeuooo. Just pointing to Vladdy's name on the back.

Attached Files

#4467 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 09:26 PM

Great pictures! :)

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#4468 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 10:16 PM

Two more pictures in Albuquerque, on top of a boulder in the mountains hanging out in the evening and watching the sunset.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4469 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,525 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 10:50 PM

Another one of me in Red Square.

Looks like I'm flexing my muscles (Like I had any!) but neeeuooo. Just pointing to Vladdy's name on the back.

those are AWESOME pics, Sandy... hope you all had the trip of a lifetime. :thumbup:

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#4470 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,942 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 06:54 AM

Nice photos!

Jack: You don't look a thing like your avatar.

#4471 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 09:59 AM

those are AWESOME pics, Sandy... hope you all had the trip of a lifetime. :thumbup:

Thanks, Loo. We did have a great time.

I figured too that it was time to let the cat out of the bag (Is that an antiquated-enough cliche?!) to let everyone know how old I really am. :shocking: I'm hoping that it will be a learning thing rather than a knee-jerk "Eeeuwww" reaction.. And that from my verbal history on this board, readers/viewers will understand that age is not where it's at. Where it's at is with the heart, the hopes and the interests of posters' submissions. And their involvement in life and their commitment to it. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to say my piece.

Now I will just wait and see how people react, ya know? :)

P.S. John's teeth look really protruding in the one photo, so I'm going to try to put my FB one on here that shows how handsome he really is. ;)

This is John and me at the Wings/Blackhawks' playoff game in 2009. ....I think...!!

Attached Files

#4472 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,525 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:37 PM

You are adorable, and John is very handsome. You make a stunning couple in your hockey jerseys. Red and white are your colors, gal.

And we are not age-discriminators around here. If anything, some of the young ones oughta take a hike, not the veterans. I feel the same way about most hockey players, though, so go figure. I *heart* the old men on the Wings' roster. So sue me. :blush:

Edited by puckloo39, 02 June 2011 - 11:38 PM.

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#4473 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:02 AM

I hope that there isn't anyone around here that would judge you based on your age. We're all here for the same reason. You said it perfectly about how it's what's inside that matters. You two are a very good looking couple. :)

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#4474 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 01:16 PM

I hope that there isn't anyone around here that would judge you based on your age. We're all here for the same reason. You said it perfectly about how it's what's inside that matters. You two are a very good looking couple. :)

Dawn - Thanks! You and Linda are basically great human beings and I'm proud to know you. And I hope you're both right. Only time will tell as to how people react to my future input. Thanks again!

#4475 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,942 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:18 PM

Nice photographs, Sandy. Aren't those new-fangled cameras amazing? So much better than the tintype. I'm typing this slowly so you can keep up. I'll type it again in case you forget what I wrote. One question: Was Lord Stanley as hot as they said he was, or did he not hang out with older people?

I'm just giving you grief. Age is indeed a number and you and John look like you'd be a fun couple to hang out with at a game. Knowing you from the boards, I'd say you'd need a bodyguard rather than a caregiver!

#4476 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:54 PM

Nice photographs, Sandy. Aren't those new-fangled cameras amazing? So much better than the tintype. I'm typing this slowly so you can keep up. I'll type it again in case you forget what I wrote. One question: Was Lord Stanley as hot as they said he was, or did he not hang out with older people?

Ecccshhhuallly, things were really cool in my day. I mean with guys like Rembrandt (who was really good with close-ups) who needed cameras? And fine. Dandy. You typed slow and I'm really grateful but what the hell's my name? What am I doing here and who are you? Oh yeah. :lookaround:

Don't know about Lord Stanley, but da Vinci was actually kind of a swinger. But you had to be there to believe it.

I'm just giving you grief. Age is indeed a number and you and John look like you'd be a fun couple to hang out with at a game. Knowing you from the boards, I'd say you'd need a bodyguard rather than a caregiver!

You'd really like being with John. He is way cool. He's the stable one. As for me, I have a habit of shattering people's eardrums with my invectives and the blue air gets pretty thick. But honestly? I think we would have an absolutely fine time. LOVE your posts. Never miss 'em. You are one cool dudette. :thumbup:

#4477 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:36 PM

Wedding photos coming soon. Hope all is well with everyone this offseason, I am possibly heading up to TC for tc for pb...r's? I don't know I tried to rhyme. Oh well, miss ya guys.
TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED.

#4478 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:21 PM

We miss you too Brian! Can't wait to see the wedding pictures.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

#4479 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,942 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:51 PM

YAY! We want wedding pics!

#4480 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 09:05 PM

Posted Image

We went to the Tigers game today, had a great time I really enjoyed the ceremony for Sparky Anderson and my kids loved running the bases after the game. This is my new favorite picture of the 3 of us.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users