• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

4,734 posts in this topic

Hi, OC! Cute pic! I have never mastered the art of taking my own picture with my phone -- I always look terrible. Delete!!!

Nice pic, OC! :)

This is my current FB pic (which I took with my phone :P), I messed with the coloring in Photoshop :P

241t2ms.jpg

Edited by wingsgirl001

March 30th game in Motown... did we ever have fun!!?? The Wings did not win this game (vs Preds) but did win April 1, vs Florida - in a shoot out. I had never seen one live, so it was pretty danged cool!

L-R, ChelisChick (Kristi), ACallToArms (Neal), me (loo) and WizardofOz30 (Dawn).

016.jpg

Picture by Kristi, actually by an usher, but Kristi's camera. :D

Me and Dawn... I love you, girl!!

015.jpg

Edited by puckloo39

We are a good looking group! Neal you will have to be sure to join us when they come back to town next season.

Love you too Linda!

In which I appear to be a highly amused ghost watching benevolently over the Joe:

DSC_0194.jpg

Hi, spooky Jenny! You would be particularly good at stalking Wings, as an etheral, friendly wraith.

:D

Jenny likes this

You can tell I'd been crying in that picture! LOL!!!!

What a trip....

IMG_4192.jpg

Here we are: Me, Joey, Kristi, Gustav, Jean, Linda, and Val

What a good looking group!

I'm quoting this picture just because I can. :D

Oh Joey...... :blush:

I'm ready for next season to start so I can come back. You know you're stuck with a yearly event, right Dawn?

No promises. I called dibs on Joey after that signing! :D

I'll leave Ozzy alone. And I guess I can give you Lilja.....maybe......

From yesterday, at the annual Jazz Fest down here, enjoying the Foo Fighters gig a few stories above the crowd in a tent/shade.

559523_3968839108475_763608092_n.jpg

Edited by SouthernWingsFan
55fan likes this

aw... he looks sweet! Hope you and your daddy had a great time!

we had great time,we were about a few rows from the glass,my dad calls me his hockey buddy,because we enjoy driving to lafayette,louisiana to watch the louisiana icegators play

we had great time,we were about a few rows from the glass,my dad calls me his hockey buddy,because we enjoy driving to lafayette,louisiana to watch the louisiana icegators play

I am glad! Treasure your daddy... I lost mine when I was 21, and miss him still. It's cool that you have hockey as a common interest, and have so much fun with it. :thumbup:

i thought that i would share two more pictures with you guys:

first picture is on the float at the childern's mardi gras parade 2012:

416891_1878345094050_1703959447_883505_1481257449_n.jpg

second picture is at a louisiana icegators home game:

148944_2161122723314_1703959447_982441_594008260_n.jpg

I echo what Loo said. The last time I saw my dad, we went to a Wings game. Treasure those memories. Thanks for sharing the pics. Memories bring smiles.

I just completed my 2nd Tough Mudder this past Saturday. 12 Miles, 29 Obstacles.

Me, on the Right

TM1.jpg

Working Through the Twinkle Toes Obstacle

TM6.jpg

Crawling Through the Mud Under Barbed Wire

TM2.jpg

That is an awesome picture, they look SO proud of you!! Sweet!! Cherish the memories, dear.

I just completed my 2nd Tough Mudder this past Saturday. 12 Miles, 29 Obstacles.

Me, on the Right

TM1.jpg

Hey, John... only crazy people look that happy while torturing themselves. :P

I get it, though. I am a workout fanatic, sweat is good! Glad you found something you enjoy doing so much. :thumbup:

That is an awesome picture, they look SO proud of you!! Sweet!! Cherish the memories, dear.

Hey, John... only crazy people look that happy while torturing themselves. :P

I get it, though. I am a workout fanatic, sweat is good! Glad you found something you enjoy doing so much. :thumbup:

Speaking of torturing, about a mile after this picture was taken, I severely bruised or even slightly cracked my right rib. It was on an obstacle 3 miles in, meaning I had to do the final 9 miles with the injury!

I can't decide whether I'm tough or just an idiot.

Speaking of torturing, about a mile after this picture was taken, I severely bruised or even slightly cracked my right rib. It was on an obstacle 3 miles in, meaning I had to do the final 9 miles with the injury!

I can't decide whether I'm tough or just an idiot.

You're tough. I admire the drive. I am a gym rat and love my torture, too. Sorry you had to suffer through rest of the race -- better luck next time, since I am sure there will be one! :lol:

PS: I know you're a Packers fan. That automatically enters you into the Hall of Pain, fanwise. Again, better luck next time (this season!)

Edited by puckloo39