No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwings1914

Alamo Bowl-Michigan vs Nebraska

Rate this topic

1997 will be decided today......

Michigan 38

Nebraska 12

This will be a slaughtering........proving to everybody we should be in the Outback Bowl......but oh well......nice to have a matchup of two of the greatest football programs ever

1997 will be decided today......

Michigan 38

Nebraska 12

This will be a slaughtering........proving to everybody we should be in the Outback Bowl......but oh well......nice to have a matchup of two of the greatest football programs ever

Agreed but there's no way Michigan doesnt win this one. Michigan can play their worst game of the year and still win this one. Talent-wise, the schools arent close.

I wonder what the mindset at Nebraska is like, I mean they haven't been a national contender in I don't know how long.

Michigan fans were ready to torch Ann Arbor at the start of the season, I can only imagine what it would be like if they were slumping like Nebraska has been.

Which leads me to another question, why did Nebraska start sucking?

I wonder what the mindset at Nebraska is like, I mean they haven't been a national contender in I don't know how long.

Michigan fans were ready to torch Ann Arbor at the start of the season, I can only imagine what it would be like if they were slumping like Nebraska has been.

Which leads me to another question, why did Nebraska start sucking?

Since I'm in Big 12 territory, I somewhat follow what goes on...

Nebraska fired Frank Solich in 2003 even though he was 9-3 that season, and beat rival Colorado on the road the last game of the season.

Then they hired Bill Callahan - mistakingly thinking he would put them back in the national championship games (they did play in one under Solich although they got their butt kicked by Miami). He's done for Nebraska about as much as Mooch did for the Lions. It's possible he'll get fired if they get smoked by Michigan.

Enough of the stupid Corn, Go Blue!

Did you hear him?!?! LOL

"Becuase of the incomatense of the replay official!!"

That pretty much sums it up, in nice tv words that is.

That was Pass Interferance by the way/