• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwings1914

Alamo Bowl-Michigan vs Nebraska

Rate this topic

And not starting the play clock right when the ball was spotted on fourth down?

That cost Michigan at least ONE play, very likely TWO!

I don't understand that - even the announcers were saying the playclock was off - why didn't they correct it? What a bunch of incompetent f*&ks!

Uhh... what? You don't really know Carr that well, do you? Lloyd has bitched plenty of times to NCAA officials, it just doesn't get the press.

I was refering to the fact that he wouldn't do it in public, like he wouldnt walk out into his PC and just start laying it on the refs.

A few terrible calls on the Corn too.

Nebraska got jobbed a few times, too... The imaginary "halo" call was one of them that comes to mind.

But the replay officials' incompetence, the blown interference call on 4th down, the BS "he was down" call on the fumble in the 1st quarter... I could go on and on.

I wouldn't want these assclowns refereeing a powder-puff game.

Why the F wasn't there an SEC, ACC, Big East *whatever* crew there? The F'ing Sunbelt? WTF?

And not starting the play clock right when the ball was spotted on fourth down?

That cost Michigan at least ONE play, very likely TWO!

I don't understand that - even the announcers were saying the playclock was off - why didn't they correct it? What a bunch of incompetent f*&ks!

Yeah, they just let teh time go by. I mean, these refs should be fired. Oh wait, better yet, demoted to the Pee Wee league.

I know I'm emotional, but I'm really beginning to sympathize with the "Lloyd Must Go" crowd. The amount of fourth-quarter meltdowns over the last several years is getting unbearable. At the very least, Malone needs to go. He has no clue how to call a game with a lead in the fourth quarter.

And again, I hate myself for caring.

Jeez.

I was refering to the fact that he wouldn't do it in public, like he wouldnt walk out into his PC and just start laying it on the refs.

That's true... but the way this game went, I'd be surprised if he DOESN'T lay into the officiating. I don't see how the NCAA would have the gall to even fine him or the university (if they can) about it once the tape is reviewed.

It was a refereeing disaster on an epic scale.

I know I'm emotional, but I'm really beginning to sympathize with the "Lloyd Must Go" crowd. The amount of fourth-quarter meltdowns over the last several years is getting unbearable. At the very least, Malone needs to go. He has no clue how to call a game with a lead in the fourth quarter.

Jeez.

Oh come on, we know we'll hear you calling into the Big Show tomorrow, bitching and moaning about Malone and Carr.

But, there is plenty of time to worry about coaching changes. I really don't see anything drastic on the horizion, but I am frequently wrong. Time will tell.

At the very least, Malone needs to go. He has no clue how to call a game with a lead in the fourth quarter.

Well, I can't say I agree with that assessment, at least in tonight's case. The offense was moving the ball late when it needed to and the plays were there. Avant should've broke for big yardage but didn't properly secure the ball, and Henne was trying to get the ball off when his line collapsed around him.

The OL was pathetic for large stretches tonight when it's traditionally one of the program's biggest strengths. Henne saved their bacon plenty of times (and I thought he played GREAT, despite the crappy Comp. %) by turning the ball upfield himself.

Basically, for me, it comes down to the defense making plays when it counts. They didn't get the stop on Ross. Couldn't stop the 2pt conversion...

... and, well... if I had one dying wish...

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE CUT RODNEY HARRISON FROM THE TEAM.

HE SUCKS!

How many times did this clown look clueless out there this season? How many times did he get blown up, out-right beaten, or make a boneheaded (i.e., the late hit out of bounds tonight) play?

This guy's a complete moron and a waste of a scholarship.

He's my new Whitley.

Jeez.

Oh come on, we know we'll hear you calling into the Big Show tomorrow, bitching and moaning about Malone and Carr.

But, there is plenty of time to worry about coaching changes. I really don't see anything drastic on the horizion, but I am frequently wrong. Time will tell.

I don't know, man. All I know is that watching Michigan football has become an excercise in poorly-controlled exasperation.

And no, being in L.A., I don't think I'll be calling the Big Show tomorrow... wink.gif

Jeez.

I don't know, man. All I know is that watching Michigan football has become an excercise in poorly-controlled exasperation.

And no, being in L.A., I don't think I'll be calling the Big Show tomorrow... wink.gif

I know where you'll be in THREE DAYS though wink.gif

Jeez.

Oh West Coast, my bad. hehe.

Yeah it sure is a roller-coaster of a ride man. But gotta love Michigan. Go Blue!

Well, at least the Predators and Avs lost, so something decent happened in the sports world tonight. I was going to vomit if the Preds pulled out another one-goal win.

And I'm glad I don't have to think about college football for eight months or so.

Go Wings.

Jeez.

Yeah it sure is a roller-coaster of a ride man. But gotta love Michigan. Go Blue!

Sure is, man. I was at the Rose Bowl last year, and I didn't think I could be any more heartbroken after a game. Tonight is even worse.

Well, at least the Predators and Avs lost, so something decent happened in the sports world tonight. I was going to vomit if the Preds pulled out another one-goal win.

And I'm glad I don't have to think about college football for eight months or so.

Didn't you say that right before they pulled out last nights one goal victory of the Flames? tongue.gif

And yeah, I don't have to cry over Michigan choking late in the game anymore this year. Or referees. Football referees. College football referees.

Edited by Heroes of Hockeytown

Jeez.

Sure is, man. I was at the Rose Bowl last year, and I didn't think I could be any more heartbroken after a game. Tonight is even worse.

Wow!! And last year was bad too. But yeah, I could see your side of it. The Rose Bowl game went right down to the wire. That was one hell of a game, even though we did lose it. The year before that was bad too.

But this year, yeah we blow some plays, but a lot has to be put on the refs. That, as someone said earlier, is the worst way to LOSE a game.

Ok, any of you know that I'm happy to see Michigan lose anyday. It's not as much in the bowls because I do like to see the Big Ten represented well, but still I want them to lose.

And I'll be the first diehard Buckeye with an "F-Michigan" shirt on to say that Michigan was royally jobbed in that game. I dont know if I've ever seen anything that bad in a bowl game. Just incredible that the NCAA would even let that go on without stepping and having ballboys ref the rest of the game. Absolutely atrocious.

How is it not a penalty on the defense when on the last play of the game, the defense has 30 players on the field? Is this legal? I'm calling JT and implementing this defense into the playbook immediately, you thought our D was good before...imagine 8 Defensive Lineman, 10 Linebackers, and 12 DB's!

I'd feel worse for you if I hadnt been through these seasons before though, so enjoy it.

As anyone who was around here during college football season knows, I hate Michigan almost as much as I hate hippies, and I HATE hippies.

That being said, Michigan got hosed last night. That fumble looked like an incomplete to me, I thought Henne's arm was moving forward. That was clearly pass interference, and I have no idea what was happening on that last play.

Bet you Michigan fans wish you had the refs from the Penn State game wink.gif I keed...I keed.

This is the first time in my life that Michigan has had 5 losses...and there's nothing to be done about it for 8 months...This is a difficult pill to swallow to say the least.

I still love them whole heartedly though.

This is the first time in my life that Michigan has had 5 losses...and there's nothing to be done about it for 8 months...This is a difficult pill to swallow to say the least.

I still love them whole heartedly though.

now you know what sparty has to deal with each and every year!!