• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Barnes52

Tyson Nash a Wing?

Rate this topic

So, 1 vote for bad thing 1 vote for this being a good thing so far?

I'm indifferent believe it or not....he's gritty, but I hate his game, he's what you guys think of Tucker. I'd rather they look elsewhere.

This really contradicts what Holland said on the radio today if it's true. He was pretty adamant that if today was the trade deadline he wouldn't be making any moves.

I've been pretty happy with most of the moves, so if this is our depth guy, so be it.

This really contradicts what Holland said on the radio today if it's true. He was pretty adamant that if today was the trade deadline he wouldn't be making any moves.

I've been pretty happy with most of the moves, so if this is our depth guy, so be it.

I think Holland is putting off some smokescreens..

Wouldn't be a bad thing if he was here, but I don't think that our team needs to do any trading this year, and therefore to answer Heaton's question, 1 for a bad thing if this is really in the works.

No. Please nooooo. I'm ABSOLUTELY against making this punk a Red Wing. Tyson Nash SUCKS. The only thing the fool is good for is fighting. He can't skate well, he makes s***ty passes, he can't score for the life of him, he takes wayyyyy too many bad penalties, and at the most crucial times of a game. No way would he be a good aquisition. I hope Ken Holland is smarter than this.

Sorry for my rant.

Continue on...

I don't really want Nash, but I would like for the Wings to get some energy player from a team that's not a playoff contender.

Someone who goes like hell every shift and hits guys, and is sooo thankful to be on a playoff contending team like the Wings.

I think it's good to have that sort of reminder for players who have been on the Wings a few years.

Ken Kal and Paul Woods discussed Nash possibly being dealt to the Wings last night also. Which leads me to believe that the Yotes guys were talking to the Wings guys about it, thus...it becomes a rumor.

Woods and Kal both agreed that Nash is NOT the kind of player the Wings are looking to add.

And I concur.

Eh, yeah I agree he's a punk. Though he's not as much of one as Tucker and the like. Come on guys, you've all been saying all year the Wings need some grit, well here it is and now no one's happy. I'm not exactly crazy about the move either, but I've always said I'm happy with the team we have, maybe a Dman with a mean streak. It makes sense, he's obvioulsy going somewhere, and why wouldn't he play last night, unless, he already knew he was going to have to play the team he was about to be playing for. I hope the Sammy injury isn't a smoke screen and there not planning on moving him! Sammy Mowers and a 5th round for Nash and Gautier(sp) or Morris? gosh I hope not. thumbdown.gif

Hmm, I wouldn't mind him if he played smart and physical.

Well I think your gonna mind then cuz neither one of those are things he's capable of.

Like what? He is the worst player I have ever seen in my life. Avery is a hall of famer next to this clown. You guys are scaring me.

The Wings getting Wendy Clark, and Ranford. crazy.gif Glad that's over. Although we did get some good players that year also. Klima, Cheli, and Sameulson.