• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wingfanatic4alltime

Jimmy Howard

Rate this topic

i dont see manny leaving. detroit has been good to him and he has been good to detroit. i dont see why we wouldnt have the same goalie tandem, osgood wont want more money, and i think manny wont ask for a ridic amount maybe 2 mil.

Jimmy made 31 saves and was the second star in a 6-0 shutout of the Syracuse Crunch tonight.

I watched the game tonight and i have to say that Howard was incredible tonight, he makes saves that he has no business making.

That is fantastic to read.

Lebda was the third star, and MacLean had a hattrick. Kopecky scored his 30th. Kindl made his Griffins debut and assisted on the 6th goal.

So much for the doom and gloom predicted for us each year, somehow we manage to churn out good prospects and keep going strong.

Not sure if this was posted but wow

http://www.griffinshockey.com/newsroom/news/?id=5485

Mark Mancari tied the score for the Amerks on a controversial play with 1:52 remaining in the first. Jimmy Howard vehemently protested the goal judge’s ruling, much to the chagrin of opposing goaltender Michael Leighton – who was feeling froggy enough to challenge Howard to a duel at center ice. Howard obliged, and a rarely-seen fight between the goalies ensued.

I think the AHL rookie of the year award (Dudley “Red†Garrett Memorial Trophy) is being announced today. Watch out for Jimmy's name, he was mentioned as one of the potential winners along with Al Montoya and Patrick O'Sullivan.

http://www.theahl.com/AHL/News/2006/04/13/1533295.html

Patrick O'Sullivan won the rookie of the year. Good to see him do well. He's had a rough upbringing with all the drama with his father. Best wishes to him in making the big club next season.

He has impressed the hell ouf of me since WJ. This year in the AHL only sold me more...im looking into possibliy getting his potenital Wild jersey. I know its a crazy ass long shot, but He could turn out to be their Yzerman or Sakic.

http://www.theahl.com/AHL/News/2006/04/13/1533295.html

Patrick O'Sullivan won the rookie of the year. Good to see him do well. He's had a rough upbringing with all the drama with his father. Best wishes to him in making the big club next season.

He has impressed the hell ouf of me since WJ. This year in the AHL only sold me more...im looking into possibliy getting his potenital Wild jersey. I know its a crazy ass long shot, but He could turn out to be their Yzerman or Sakic.

dude! a hockey player from winston salem nc! that's up the road from me,...if he makes it big i'm going to get his jersey too. Never thought i'd see the day a north carolina nhler.