• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Grind_Lines_#1_Fan

Which goalie could become a Wing?

Rate this topic

Goalies  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

im crossing my fingers so we dont get belfour and this is a long shot but id want nabakov, give em lang and schnied for nab. i doubt it but hey it would really make the sharks alot stronger and also help us out at the same time. then we sign Billy G and a rough and tough shot blocking head knockin d man. thats what i HOPE will happen but knowing ken holland he never does the right move lol

I'm holding out hope for a trade with Washington for Kolzig...

thats funny man hes actually my 2nd choice and has been my first chocie for a long time awhile back, i made a post about him like wayyy back when the wings got knocked out, and people thought i was crazy even tho kolzig is a solid goalie playing for a bad team like washington, we could possibly get him for cheap too maybe a few draft picks, i mean the guy is old and washington is rebuilding and kolzig should win the cup before he retires this couldnt be more perfect if you think about it.

Edited by TheRedWingsWay

I'm holding out hope for a trade with Washington for Kolzig...

You want to pay a few million for a backup?

Belfour is the only realistic option on that list; Giguere and Nabokov would cost too much in salary and in assets. Biron isn't being traded until the Sabres acquire a backup, and the Wings would either get hosed on roster players or have to give up solid prospects to pick up a goalie who is not an upgrade over the current no.1, and is not a long-term investment. Gerber is already signed.

Belfour will sign for a similar number to what Ozzie signed for. If he doesn't, he won't be around.

The real question is not 'which goalie will be a Wing' it's 'If we get someone new, what happens to Stefan Liv?'

im crossing my fingers so we dont get belfour and this is a long shot but id want nabakov, give em lang and schnied for nab. i doubt it but hey it would really make the sharks alot stronger and also help us out at the same time. then we sign Billy G and a rough and tough shot blocking head knockin d man. thats what i HOPE will happen but knowing ken holland he never does the right move lol

I must apologize... but that is OFFICIALLY the stupidest thing I've EVER read.

lang and schneider are superstars and Nabokov hasn't even proven he can play in this NEW NHL

you want to give THEM away for a goalie with worse stats the Belfour?

don't quit your day job