• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Aussie_Wing

Jakub Kindl

Rate this topic

its unlikely that emmertson will play on the griffins in 07-08. he will proly play in chl next year and have a good shot at making the wings roster in the 08-09 season

Well, I just got back from Game 3 of the Griffins series, and Kindl is a pretty good player. He is on our PP, and took a couple of good shots on net. He's definately going to be fun to watch.

Well, I just got back from Game 3 of the Griffins series, and Kindl is a pretty good player. He is on our PP, and took a couple of good shots on net. He's definately going to be fun to watch.

Who is he being paired with and how much ice time did he get? So he had another assist tonight which makes 2 in 3 games, was +1 and had 4 SOG.

ya i just noticed he had 2 pts in 3 games ....i know its too soon , but especially after he almost made the team this season i think the wings should go younger next season by maybe thinking about bringing up kindl, grigorenko and if hasek retires, howard .....hes been dynamite , 0.94 goals against average so far

Who is he being paired with and how much ice time did he get? So he had another assist tonight which makes 2 in 3 games, was +1 and had 4 SOG.

At even strength, He was out there with Norton. He got quite a bit of ice time, especially on the PP. I'd probably put his ice time in the 10-15min. range, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Link

* Defenseman Jakub Kindl (Kitchener, Ontario Hockey League) finished second to Sudbury’s Marc Staal in voting for the OHL’s outstanding defenseman award. Kindl had 55 points in 54 games.

Good stuff. :thumbup:

Kindl has 3 points in 9 AHL games, and is a -4.

I'm starting to get concerned about the amount of defensive giveaways he's responsible for each night. It's all very well to put up the points but he MUST start looking after the puck in his own end.

Kindl has 3 points in 9 AHL games, and is a -4.

I'm starting to get concerned about the amount of defensive giveaways he's responsible for each night. It's all very well to put up the points but he MUST start looking after the puck in his own end.

Very good point. He is caught out of position 80% of the time. I don't know what has changed since last spring, when he was kicking butt in the AHL...but something did. He looks out of place right now.

Jakub seem's to be having a few problems lately. His offensive output of 1+5 in 15 games isn't to bad, but he has been a healthy scratch the past week and his -11 rating is a team worst. I'm not sure he has the right D partner's at GR to guide him through his first full year as a pro.

Where if he had gotten on the wings roster, Cheli and Lids would have been a huge help to him. Hope he starts to get it together as he has great upside and could be on the Wings blueline for many years.

Jakub seem's to be having a few problems lately. His offensive output of 1+5 in 15 games isn't to bad, but he has been a healthy scratch the past week and his -11 rating is a team worst. I'm not sure he has the right D partner's at GR to guide him through his first full year as a pro.

Where if he had gotten on the wings roster, Cheli and Lids would have been a huge help to him. Hope he starts to get it together as he has great upside and could be on the Wings blueline for many years.

If memory serves, he's been paired with Insana. Insana is a "veteran" which should be teaching Kindl. He's just been making to many mistakes. The mistakes are coming back to haunt the team, so EVERYONE needs to be careful. Turnovers are sinking this team.

I'm not dissing Jon here but a 27yr old with 80 games in the AHL over

5 years isn't exactly the veteran player I mean. Maybe if they put him

out with Brad Ference, who is only a year older than Jon but has over

250 games in both the NHL and AHL behind him it may be a better option for the Griffs coaches and Kindl. Brad's style would complement

Jakub's a bit better in my opinion.

Guest wingswillwincup

i just seen his stats now ... 5 Jakub Kindl 25 2 6 8 -14

-14 ??? wow , i know its first season in the ahl so i wont overreact and give up on him by any means but -14 doesnt sound to good , anyone seen him play this season ???? whats your take on his game

i just seen his stats now ... 5 Jakub Kindl 25 2 6 8 -14

-14 ??? wow , i know its first season in the ahl so i wont overreact and give up on him by any means but -14 doesnt sound to good , anyone seen him play this season ???? whats your take on his game

Everything I've read seems to indicate that he had a VERY slow start to the season, and as a result he was a healthy scratch quite often, including for 3 or 4 straight games. However in the past 5 or so games he's lifted his play; he's starting to use his body, has 2 points in 4 games and has been solid defensively.

I'm not too concerned because he's always been a slow starter and this season is no exception.

id say hamilton, montreal has some great prospects and they are gritty tough games

Syracuse would be another great one. They have been gooning it up lately, and been given warnings from the AHL.

i saw them play hamilton tonight. 1-0 loss. it wasn't a very exciting game. i didnt see anything besides some good goaltending. the griffs just do not have that scoring touch this season