• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
spydrwebb

too bad we don't...

Rate this topic

yeah, yeah, and maltby was a 50-goal scorer in the minors, too.

relax.

since when did it require your approval to give credit where it is due?

these are impressive numbers, something you simply cannot deny.

besides, gagner had 63 goals and 110 assists in 89 games played his rookie year.

that's 173 points... do the math, the kid's honorable mention doesn't require justification.

i suggest you take your own advice.

Gagner is a year younger than Corey Emmerton, our 1st pick in last years draft. Gagner already has doubled the point tally of Emmerton. Interesting...

this is true, however i'm sure you'd agree emmerton is also putting up some impressive numbers.

his player of the week (opening week) was later taken by gagner... i suspect we'll have an interesting competition for the points race, where i anticipate seeing emmerton make the top 5.

since when did it require your approval to give credit where it is due?

these are impressive numbers, something you simply cannot deny.

besides, gagner had 63 goals and 110 assists in 89 games played his rookie year.

that's 173 points... do the math, the kid's honorable mention doesn't require justification.

i suggest you take your own advice.

this is true, however i'm sure you'd agree emmerton is also putting up some impressive numbers.

his player of the week (opening week) was later taken by gagner... i suspect we'll have an interesting competition for the points race, where i anticipate seeing emmerton make the top 5.

Que? Gagner had 46 points in 56 games with the Sioux City Musketeers of the USHL last season.

Not sure who had those stats you mention.

meh hes pretty small....whatever great point producer but its the OHL. Plenty of people have tore it up there and yet when it comes to the NHL or heck even AHL they turn into a ghost.

Que? Gagner had 46 points in 56 games with the Sioux City Musketeers of the USHL last season.

Not sure who had those stats you mention.

i didn't say last season, i said rookie season... he played for toronto (ohl) and helped them win the cup.

the stats i noted are from that season, 04/05.

meh hes pretty small....whatever great point producer but its the OHL. Plenty of people have tore it up there and yet when it comes to the NHL or heck even AHL they turn into a ghost.

what difference does that make? have i said one thing about predicting his level of success in the NHL?

several of you seem to have a difficult time with accepting that accolades are sometimes meant to be just that,

a mention of some very impressive production.

if you don't feel gagner's rookie season (regardless of where he played) was amazing, you're

crazy... but i suppose that's for a different thread.

this kid could very well vanish in the coming months but what he's done this far is nothing short

of earning respect.

so has he already been drafted?

Doesn't anybody look at the birthdate?

HE IS NOT ELIGIBLE UNTIL THE 2007 DRAFT

That should be enough, right?

Doesn't anybody look at the birthdate?

That should be enough, right?

i understand your annoyed but was that nessasary? I asked a question thank you for responding but a simple no, read this would have been nice.