• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest wingsfan28__

FORSBERG TO BE TRADED (WITHIN THE NEXT 24HRS)

Rate this topic

Id love to have Forsberg on Detroit. If Holland wants to impress everybody then he is going to make a deal for him at the deadline. Imagine Detroit with Forsberg, that would put us right back up in there with the elite teams like Anaheim, San Jose and Buffalo.

If we were to trade for him who would we move? What can we offer? The only tradeable assests we have are picks... I doubt that will do. Which may be where the no trade part of the equation comes into play but...

:blink:

I think that says more about you than it does those players.

:P

If we were to trade for him who would we move? What can we offer? The only tradeable assests we have are picks... I doubt that will do. Which may be where the no trade part of the equation comes into play but...

He can't even find a comfortable skate boot to stuff his wonky ankle in. He supposedly has tried the skates of all his teammates and none of them offer him the comfort and/or stability he needs.

If it wasn't for that ankle I'd say go for him in a heartbeat. But that injury just isn't healing properly and it scares me. Just how much would he be able to play - if at all - should the Wings acquire him?

Unless something happens between now and the trade deadline where he either finds a skate that works for him and will let him play or that ankle gets better, I hope the Wings take a pass on him. We need a player who can help us in the playoffs, not one who will be sitting in the press box at a time when the games count the most.

From Mlive:

"There's been one inquiry, a long time ago, only to say that if he were healthy we'd like to hear from Paul at the deadline, if he's going to move him,'' a team source said. "Can't say we're the front-runners. We have no interest if he's not real healthy.''

I hope its not Hudler we offer up with a !st RP for him. Can't see Flopper staying more than the rest of the season or a year at most and if we gave up Jiri for the sake of just 4 months from Forsberg then that would be a major error on Hollands part. I think that move would come back to haunt us, because Philly would give Hudler the mins and his output will make the Wings cry in their beers. But who else would/could we give

up?