• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
edicius

2/7 GDT: vs. Phoenix Coyotes, 7:30pm EST

Rate this topic

it's a good thing we all know how to play goal better than Hasek... I guess. :huh:

I'm sorry, there is absolutely just no way you can defend Hasek for that one. He shouldn't have challenged the puck, he didn't have to skate aggressively to challenge the puck, and you cannot accurately predict that 'Doan would've scored anyways'. He messed up that time. Yep, sometimes goals are his fault too.....

Let's make a deal: I pray for you, you pray for me...together we KICK A** on our exams!!! Deal?

Deal :)

Can we throw in a prayer for a shackle to keep Dom in the nett? :lol: Sure all those Veznas make me/everyone give him a benefit of the doubt, but can't we ask why he feels he needs to keep doing this? He's freaking amazing one on one, so why keep coming out. Honestly I think it's just Hasek being bored!

But I'll tell you this much- maybe the goal was worth it. Because now he has a fire under his ass and he'll be playing like a man possessed (look under '06 Oilers playoffs for future reference ;) ).

Guest SharkyMcWark

My first post yayyyy

Holmstrom will give us the lead halfway in

GOOOO WINGSSS

I'm sorry, there is absolutely just no way you can defend Hasek for that one. He shouldn't have challenged the puck, he didn't have to skate aggressively to challenge the puck, and you cannot accurately predict that 'Doan would've scored anyways'. He messed up that time. Yep, sometimes goals are his fault too.....

I can't say what I think in a discussion forum? Really? OK. I didn't know that, but don't be sorry. I appreciate the input.

You can disagree with me, but I think I am still allowed to say what I think... I didn't say I knew Doan would score anyway. I just said Hasek felt he needed to cover since the D wasn't gonna, he gambled and lost. You aren't any more correct than anyone else, despite what you may think.

:cool:

Guest SharkyMcWark

I hate how i can never watch red wings because I live in BC

but luckily TSN has them on quite a fair amount

ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SKJFNGVKJAVLKANFDSvlkNDfGK111111111111N

I CAN'T CONTAINT MYSELF!

Edit: Am I making things up? Was it Z?

Edited by HenrikRules40

Well as mentioned, Dom can shut the door after a mistake but even a cricket fan from Peshawar would call that a stinker. :P

Well, maybe Joey Mac will give Dom some tips during the intermission. Let's hope so. :P

Or maybe Dom just lost the game for the Wings singlehandedly. We'll see, eh?

My first post yayyyy

Holmstrom will give us the lead halfway in

GOOOO WINGSSS

You might just be good luck...glad to have you along.

Someone hopefully snagged the puck for Hank, seeing how that was his 100th career goal.

That was 100?

*faint*