• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
edicius

2/7 GDT: vs. Phoenix Coyotes, 7:30pm EST

Rate this topic

Oh, I just don't believe this. Chelios got caught (again) and Dom gambled. Damn...

I wouldn't mind Dom gambling like that if it's a three goal game, but when the score is that close, I would like him to stay in the net. Pisses me off something fierce.

Dom can not keep coming out like that. I know it worked awhile ago against Nash, but it cost us the last game and now again this game. Plus he tried it against St. Louis and almost cost us there too. I know that's his thing and all, but enough is enough already, especially when the game is close like that.

Edited by tazzer82

I just wish Dom would, you know, cover the net. He's GOOD at that! We know this, we've seen it!

Instead, he gave Doan a wide open net to easily pop the puck into. And I have a feeling that if he keeps doing it, the refs are going to begin to penalize Dom with a tripping call. :(

Dom ought to consider chillin' out, though. It's Wandering Season in Detroit and teams are wise to it. It's one thing to come out and catch a guy by surprise. If they can see you coming all the way, it's an empty-netter. Shane had his head up, saw the play, easy cut over the goalie (who wiped out a back checking Cheli in the process).

But you know, like Bob said... that's his game, that's what he does. He doesn't sound worried, no reason for it. Wings will pull this one out.

Edited by Heroes of Hockeytown

So you think that was a good play?

didn't work out this time, no. But his choice was to stay deep in the net and odds on, get beat anyway. Doan's a goal scorer, yet Cheli was standing still at the blue line... since the period was "over" he quit on the play and left Dom alone. So Hasek made a decision, and it didn't work out.

It would have been OK with everyone if Hasek had let the guy score on him so long as he was in the crease where he belongs. Do I have that right?

of course, now

Somebody needs to remind dom that hes good on breakaways.

Funny you should say that cuz it occurred to me perhaps he's not confident about facing those straight up anymore...

I love how you support goalies Puckloo.

It wasn't Hasek's fault.

Where were the D?

the camera shot I saw indicated that Cheli was standing still at the blue line, watching Doan skate full speed toward the crease with the puck. I didn't see anyone else... :unsure: