• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

2/27 GDT: Red Wings @ Blackhawks

Rate this topic

... you call us normal?

Let's hope the Wings remember there is a game tonight, too. If we trade for Jagr at the deadline, can he get to Detroit fast enough to play tonight? ;)

ummm.. 4-1 Wings, J Willee with the single goal for Chicago.

Edited by puckloo39

:clap: It's pretty ironic that the day he's dealt, he ends up playing the team he was dealt from.

Go Wings.

"Alright everyone, we are off to Chicago for a 1 game road trip so pack light, oh and Willy, uhm you can pick up the rest of your stuff when Chicago comes up here Friday."

wings don't pick up players everyone craved for the last 3 months, so my prediction reflect the Trade Deadline doom and gloom..... Wings lose the rest of the games by the same score 6-0.

Damn, if we only got Bert or Guerin.... we would be winners instead of whiners!

Edited by OsGOD

Oh yeah there's a game tonight!!! :lol: Even though Z is out tonight I'm thinking Pavel is gonna pick up his slack. He usually brings his "A" game against Chicago. I do feel that Willy will get a point but we'll get the other five goals. I wouldn't mind him scoring (a la Shanny in New York this year) but us winning. GO WINGS! Don't let Zata down!

Yeah but Jason wiil give up 3 shorthand breakaway goals while he's out there manning the point on the pp.

LOL :lol:

But seriously, I just have a bad feeling about today's game (sorry for the pessimism), with Hank out in all. But hopefully someone else will pick it up.

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

I don't know if this has already been brought up. But, are we gonna be seeing Williams tonight for the hawks, and Calder for us? That would be sweet if so. If anyone has the answer let me know. Thanks. Oh by the way, Wings 4 Hawks 1. GO RED WINGS!!!

wings don't pick up players everyone craved for the last 3 months, so my prediction reflect the Trade Deadline doom and gloom..... Wings lose the rest of the games by the same score 6-0.

Damn, if we only got Bert or Guerin.... we would be winners instead of whiners!

I want to upgrade my post now...

Wings lose the rest of the games by the same score 5-3.

Damn, if we only got Guerin we would be winners instead of whiners!

BTW, just got off of the phone with offsides... She approves the Bert pick up :D

Edited by OsGOD