• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/2 GDT: Blackhawks @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

2-0 So glad I'm here now!! So as I came And got on BAM 2-0. It's all me. :)

Edited by terri27

And you know what? Pavel won't even get an assist on that play. All four Red Wings on the ice deserve a point for that one. What a play!
Exactly. He sucked in two hawks to set that up. He waltzed by Willy and set up a grade A chance the play before too... Edited by dicksmack

Guest LivingtheDream

Let me try to describe the goal.

Dats takes the puck into the zone has two Hawks on him - goes to the boards with Hawks all over him and does a blind pass behind him to Kronwall. Nick passes to Lang who is down to the left of the net with the two other Hawks (4 on 4) hanging out in front of the net - Lang passes back toward the blue line and Scnieds comes in with a one timer boom! All that happened in about 4 or 5 seconds I think!

Guest LivingtheDream

Dats takes the puck into the zone has two Hawks on him - goes to the boards with Hawks all over him and does a blind pass behind him to Kronwall. Nick passes to Lang who is down to the left of the net with the two other Hawks (4 on 4) hanging out in front of the net - Lang passes back toward the blue line and Scnieds comes in with a one timer boom! All that happened in about 4 or 5 seconds I think!

well, it's a system wide outage on Center Ice on some feeds and "they are aware of it" since I called them. If I didn't know there are a couple of other Wings fans here in this forum from Austin, I would swear I am the only hockey fan within 400 miles of here.

Bummer, bummer... I looked forward to this game all day. Oh, well. Enjoy, all!!

Go, Wings!!!

I feel ya puckloo - I was looking forward to this game all day and now, nothing. Damn Time Warner Cable.

thank you! I keep going back to CI, hoping the feed is back. Nothing. Wonder if I get a refund for this. :angry: Doubt it, but like ya'll said, it could be playoffs and then I would be really mad.

I feel ya puckloo - I was looking forward to this game all day and now, nothing. Damn Time Warner Cable.

would you believe Time Warner didn't know until I called? I was on hold 25 minutes. Not that it did us any good, eh? ;)

They have no idea what's wrong or how to fix it.

Guest LivingtheDream

Darn, just saw the replay and I goofed a little bit. Being a play by play guy si not as easy as it seems! :-)

thank you! I keep going back to CI, hoping the feed is back. Nothing. Wonder if I get a refund for this. :angry: Doubt it, but like ya'll said, it could be playoffs and then I would be really mad.

Worse. It could be the playoffs and the Wings are blowing it, or your man is on fire and youcan't see it. :cool:

Lang had two BRUTAL giveaway's on the 5 on 3 PP ....I was just about to type how worthless he is, and he scores a fluke goal. I hope that can turn his game around now....love him or hate him the Wings need this cat to play well.

Guest LivingtheDream

No kidding. Also, internet broadcasts are notoriously unpreditable and buggy. The NHL should make a deal with Apple and have all the games live on iTunes! :-)

Guest LivingtheDream

Lang had two BRUTAL giveaway's on the 5 on 3 PP ....I was just about to type how worthless he is, and he scores a fluke goal. I hope that can turn his game around now....love him or hate him the Wings need this cat to play well.

it's kind of like that with Langer isn't it - up and down and up and down. Enough to drive you crazy...