• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/2 GDT: Blackhawks @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

PP

Lang needs a dose of confidence. Sheesh. Shoot the puck when you have the chance!

...and then he goes for an awful shot.

Guest Crymson

Lang needs a dose of confidence. Sheesh. Shoot the puck when you have the chance!

...and then he goes for an awful shot.

OMG!!! What a klutz. Way to go ruining a 5 on 3, Langer.

Finally....

EDIT: And it was a mistake. Figures. He tried to pass it.

Edited by Crymson

im sure you guys were thinking lang looked bad there, and then even the announcer mentions that,

then bam, he gets lucky (though he did draw the second penalty)

maybe thats just what he needs to spark his ass

ive always liked lang and still do, just htink he needs something to get going

Edited by WendelClark

This is why I love DirecTV. They got Ken and Mickey at 6:30 PM CST on Centre Ice.

Langfeld was close!

And it's time for a Red Wings Power Play! Patrick Sharp leaned on Ozzie for 2 minutes of Goalie Int.

How can they have Center Ice, but it's not being broadcast? On hold for 20 minutes now.... :huh:

How can they have Center Ice, but it's not being broadcast? On hold for 20 minutes now.... :huh:

Don't know what your provider's problem is, but DirecTV is getting me the Centre Ice Broadcast (FSN Detroit)

I got Centre Ice so I could see the wings (Seligman, Missouri isn't exactly FSN Detroit territory)

2 things i noticed. 1) seems like the winged wheel works for Calder (3 points so far in 4 periods of play)

and 2) i think its crazy to see how different ozzie and hasek play. You would think two goailes in the same team would have the same style of play. But you have hasek who has no rhythem or technique but has been awesome, and who loves to keep the puck moving and then you have ozzie who is very technical with his type of play, and rarely keeps the puck moving. Half the time he will come out of the crease to cover the puck to stop play. I just think its wierd that the rest of the team has to change their style of play depending on what goalie is in.