• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Barrie

Season Tickets

Rate this topic

I'm just curious, who here is lucky enough to have Wings Season tickets? Also, how long have you had them? It must be sweet to have 41 games every year to go to. The most I've gone to in a season is two :lol:.

It's a dream of mine for atleast one year of my life to have Red Wings Season tickets.

Let them eat cake.

BTW when I'm dead no one gets new graphics.

sigs are an easy sacrifice for tickets to the wings bahahahah, jk i would never hurt you offsides, both of us seemed to bring good luck to the wings last night, cant kill it now

thanks for reminding me that my dream is not true yet :butbut::crybaby:

Dude there's still time. I figure I probably won't be able to get season tickets until I'm like 60. That's in 30 years.

It doesn't help that I'm 4 hours from the Joe. I'll have to retire first, then move to Dearborn or Ann Arbor. I'm going to have to marry a Red Wing fan though, or it may not happen :lol:.

I do.

How long have you had them?

i dunno what kind of job it will be, but many times i have thought that i would love to work in the detroit area simply cause my wings are there, that cant be healthy

sigs are an easy sacrifice for tickets to the wings bahahahah, jk i would never hurt you offsides, both of us seemed to bring good luck to the wings last night, cant kill it now

We are good luck :thumbup: The curse is broken!

It doesn't help that I'm 4 hours from the Joe. I'll have to retire first, then move to Dearborn or Ann Arbor. I'm going to have to marry a Red Wing fan though, or it may not happen :lol:.

How long have you had them?

Do, definitely, marry a Red Wing fan. I would have never settled for anyone less than a crazy Red Wing fanatic, myself! Also, I married a Red Wing fan who just happened to be on the season ticket waiting list...so here we are.

I've had them for 2 years now. It's not all it's cracked up to be. Not to say it isn't GREAT...because it is AWESOME...but it's so expensive. I had to sell off most of my tickets this year because we had a financial crisis, but next year we'll probably go to a little less than half of the games or so. As we did last year.

So $55 a ticket...two tickets, plus parking, refreshments, souvinirs...etc. I never do get sick of looking at souvinirs and coveting them after all this time!

Plus the Red Wings give NO perks...which is crap. I get that we are a good team, but a price break in any way, shape, or form would be nice...or any kind of fan perk. They have one skate at the Joe...that's it...not even an open practice, or a meet and greet or anything.

Also, even if you CAN afford the tickets...you can't afford the playoffs. Oh no way. You have to buy them 2 rounds at a time, 4 games a round. You can't pick and choose, and basically, they cost double the regular season costs and up, which means you end up spending double the regular season cost of tickets (41 games) for just 16 games...which by the way...they probably won't play. So you will eventually get your money back in the summer when they get around to it...or you can apply it to next years tickets.

I know, I know. I sound whiney...but the fact of the matter is they don't treat season ticket holders that well, and they are way overpriced, which is why they are almost entirely corporate owned. They need to get their act together and hopefully some real fans could get some tickets.

Believe me...having season tickets was always a dream of mine!

I've actually signed up for season tickets earlier this year in hopes that when it's my turn on the list that I'll have a fiance, or husband by then that will buy me it. :lol: Screw the ring, I want to be proposed by with tickets!

OMG right??? What a dream come true! My cousin is getting married this summer and my parents were like, what should we get her? I was like...well MY dream would be season tickets to the Red Wings. They were like, well you're not getting married now are you? I can pretty much guarantee I would say yes if he proposed with season tickets. MUST MARRY A FAN! I'm going to have to start wearing a t-shirt that says SINGLE to the games.

I have them. Anyone who wants to buy the playoffs you can. JLA wants first child, second car, two dogs and a cat. And that's for seats in the upper bowl. What really sucks is that you HAVE to purchase rounds 1 & 2 before 3 and then all 3 before Stanley Cup. $54 tickets are $99. So if you want them, let me know it costs for the playoffs as much as the full season.

Also, anyone who wants to be put on my Red Wing Tickets for sale for next year please send me a message. I sell some OCt- Dec and then Jan-April.

I have an excellent job this summer layed out for me, so ill be creating a special Viperar to detroit for a couple games fund, and ill be looking for people to go with, best be making my friends on here :cool::hehe:

I have them. Anyone who wants to buy the playoffs you can. JLA wants first child, second car, two dogs and a cat. And that's for seats in the upper bowl. What really sucks is that you HAVE to purchase rounds 1 & 2 before 3 and then all 3 before Stanley Cup. $54 tickets are $99. So if you want them, let me know it costs for the playoffs as much as the full season.

Also, anyone who wants to be put on my Red Wing Tickets for sale for next year please send me a message. I sell some OCt- Dec and then Jan-April.

OMGNESS! I want them! Well not all of them, but when playoffs come around I'll definitely be contacting you.

2 tickets right? What section are they in?

Offsides, let's go to a playoff game together!! haha

Edited by hockeycrazy3033

Sorry I ment I wasn't getting them, (Play off tickets) too expensive. But as far as next year if you send me your email, I'll put you on my list.

OMGNESS! I want them! Well not all of them, but when playoffs come around I'll definitely be contacting you.

Can someone please explain this to my mother!!!

Ha ha! She wants you to be sad for all of your life? Or are you known to be a girl of whimsey...this week it's hockey, next week it's bass fishing? Ha ha. If you are totally dedicated to hockey then by all means, you will be unhappy with your husband who wants to watch either Trading Spaces or the Pistons game instead.

I've actually signed up for season tickets earlier this year in hopes that when it's my turn on the list that I'll have a fiance, or husband by then that will buy me it. :lol: Screw the ring, I want to be proposed by with tickets!

Ha ha. I was proposed to at the Joe. Not with tickets...but yeah :D that was before I would have ever thought of that.

I could do everything but the first born ... So no tickets for me!

Ha ha, if I wanted to buy 2 rounds of tickets I could have. I could afford a game, but not 8 ha ha!!

Sorry I ment I wasn't getting them, (Play off tickets) too expensive. But as far as next year if you send me your email, I'll put you on my list.

:( That's okay! Next season sounds good as well.

Ha ha, if I wanted to buy 2 rounds of tickets I could have. I could afford a game, but not 8 ha ha!!

:lol: Damn them prices!

Ha ha! She wants you to be sad for all of your life? Or are you known to be a girl of whimsey...this week it's hockey, next week it's bass fishing? Ha ha. If you are totally dedicated to hockey then by all means, you will be unhappy with your husband who wants to watch either Trading Spaces or the Pistons game instead.

No no no I'm totally 100%-ly dedicated to hockey. But where am I going to find a brown guy who likes the Red Wings AND me? It's hopeless b/c I don't even like brown guys. But this might not be the right forum to discuss this.

Anyway, it's my dream to have season tickets one day...

I've never had season tickets to any sports team, but I actually have travelled to a few Wings games the past two seasons, and I had to do a lot of things to get those tickets...

1. Bribery

2. Yelling out to the public "I am a little piggy"

3. Running around naked in my neighborhood while people pointed and laughed at me

4. Join the Italian Mafia and spy on my family

5. Dress like a school girl, but I couldn't shave my legs

I'm just going to quit there cause this is getting too sickening. :lol:

I've got season tickets as well (sec 203A row 12, $55 per seat). this is my first season. the sad thing is that I'm getting laid off from my job in the coming year so we won't be able to continue going beyond next season. I plan on keeping the tickets in hopes that I can sell them to real fans and put asses in the seats every game until I'm done with school (AGAIN!!!, 4 more fricken years). Then we'll see where I end up. I'll be taking names and numbers in the future for all that are interested.

I have been to every single game this season and plan on going to all of the playoff games too. VERY VERY expensive but it is my dream come true so it's been worth every cent. It would be nice to have SOME kind of perk besides the skate at the Joe and the Inside Hockeytown subscription.

I've got season tickets as well (sec 203A row 12, $55 per seat). this is my first season. the sad thing is that I'm getting laid off from my job in the coming year so we won't be able to continue going beyond next season. I plan on keeping the tickets in hopes that I can sell them to real fans and put asses in the seats every game until I'm done with school (AGAIN!!!, 4 more fricken years). Then we'll see where I end up. I'll be taking names and numbers in the future for all that are interested.

I have been to every single game this season and plan on going to all of the playoff games too. VERY VERY expensive but it is my dream come true so it's been worth every cent. It would be nice to have SOME kind of perk besides the skate at the Joe and the Inside Hockeytown subscription.

put me on the list if you will buddy :lol: