• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/9 GDT: Kings @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

Once again..I'll say it. Calder=fantastic. Was this a great pick up or what? He's amazing. I don't think I've ever liked a player THIS much within weeks of him becoming a Wing. Literally in his first game I made him in my top 3 faves. LOVE him.

Anywho. This game is very boring. Nothing is happening and well the Wings better score now because we are not about to lose to the freaking Kings.

Also, what the heck happened to Franz? I didn't even see him get hurt!

Ususally i would make fun of someone with that much love for a player.....unfortuanetly i cant because i have so much man love calder that i cant say a word....

Imagine how the remaining Starters feel, its only a matter of time. I think the grand rapids players are putting something in the water in order to get the rest of their team up in the NHL....but thats just me...

:lol:

Ususally i would make fun of someone with that much love for a player.....unfortuanetly i cant because i have so much man love calder that i cant say a word....

If you think THAT is a lot of love, you should see my love for Ozzie. :lol:

I couldn't agree more. More turnovers than Chris Simon can shake a stick at.

I don't care if this is off topic oir not, I gotta ask. Who's the cutie in the picture?

That little face is priceless. I grin everytime you post.