• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
My GF Wishes I Was Hank

Best thing about the wings....

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

The best thing about the wings is that there is a different hero every night. Its not liker we have a crosby or ovechkin that makes all the great plays, we have a new hero all the time, its great

Agreed---all around team!

By the way, I wish you were Hank, too; then we could have two Hanks on the ice. Hank-Pavel-Hank.

The best thing about the wings is that there is a different hero every night. Its not liker we have a crosby or ovechkin that makes all the great plays, we have a new hero all the time, its great

Well, now that Z tweaked his back carrying the team for the previous month, month and a half... What was it? 7 consecutive 1st Stars in Wing wins? ;)

Let's just say I prefer the version with Z healthy and leading the way, but I do like that other people are contributing in his absence. Hope they keep it up when he gets back.

While spread out scoring is a great key to success and a clear cut sign of a depth team. I think things might change a bit once we get Zetterberg back, not that his return's gonna rub anyone the wrong way.

Edit: What Nick said.

Edited by Vincanni

Well, now that Z tweaked his back carrying the team for the previous month, month and a half... What was it? 7 consecutive 1st Stars in Wing wins? ;)

Let's just say I prefer the version with Z healthy and leading the way, but I do like that other people are contributing in his absence. Hope they keep it up when he gets back.

i just like the fact that we have a full team that is ready and willing to step up when needed. Its just great to have so that when Z or Dats is out we can still win some games...

I definitely agree, and you can't say that for a lot of teams in the league.

Wings are fantastic and they better continue to be that way come playoff time!

By the way, I wish you were Hank, too; then we could have two Hanks on the ice. Hank-Pavel-Hank.

:lol:

Edited by hockeycrazy3033

I think you could argee Dats just got fitted for the saddle once Z went down. 11 points in his past six games, including a goal and an assist tonight; looks to me like they are still a one man show for the time being. Not that it's all that surprising considering the injuries this team has had to deal with. I think they will be quite a deep team when everyone is healthy, but one has to worry Dats is going to end up in the same position as last year's post season -- nagging injuries from being all things to all people for the WIngs right now.

I think you could argee Dats just got fitted for the saddle once Z went down. 11 points in his past six games, including a goal and an assist tonight; looks to me like they are still a one man show for the time being. Not that it's all that surprising considering the injuries this team has had to deal with. I think they will be quite a deep team when everyone is healthy, but one has to worry Dats is going to end up in the same position as last year's post season -- nagging injuries from being all things to all people for the WIngs right now.

Yeah, i don't know if many people noticed, but its pretty much Datsyuk who's carrrying the offense right now. Sammy was just lucky to be on the receiving end for the game winning goal tonight but did you guys seriosly think that he was great tonight, i didn't?

Man does anyone like me and not wish me to be someone else?

If I had a choice between you and Hank...I'm gonna say Hank. Then I would do genetic experiments on you and try to clone you...and keep one for myself :hehe:

If I had a choice between you and Hank...I'm gonna say Hank. Then I would do genetic experiments on you and try to clone you...and keep one for myself :hehe:

I think you just tried to extend a hand of self-esteem charity there HR... and still wound up serving up a slap instead.

Go play with lego battleships while the psychiatrists sort out that aftermath. Go on, go on! ;)

Guest Crymson

Watch out for this one--she's evil.

Guest LivingtheDream

It's nice that they're never out of it. Even when they aren't playing as well as they can (due to injuries or otherwise) you can count on someone to tie it up.

Hey Heroes, that sounds like a great description of a team built for the post season!!! The glory years are behind us, but I love this team. I feel better about our post season chances then in quite some time. Let's just hope Babcock shows some smarts with all the possible line combinations he can use to adjust. We are indeed deep and should be able to through out any kind of line(s) we need to - grit, speed, skill, defense...

Here is my post season wish. I want to see the Wings play like it is the third period every period. There is some kind of switch they turn on and I just hope it is something they know how to turn on more!!!

The best thing about the Wings is that win or lose they still have lots of heart, and they seem like my extended hockey family.

And through all the changes over the years we still draft well and put together a pretty damn fine team!

Does that mean she's gonna make evil clones of Hank? :o

"There's no place like 127.0.0.1" <---- that friggin cracked me up

oh, and Dats definitely carried us last night...and Calder, but mostly Dats.

I can't believe Kenny pulled off Williams for Calder! woot! wtg Kenny!

I think you just tried to extend a hand of self-esteem charity there HR... and still wound up serving up a slap instead.

Go play with lego battleships while the psychiatrists sort out that aftermath. Go on, go on! ;)

:blush: I'm sorry. Hey "My Gf..." I'm sure you're a stud otherwise she wouldn't be your GF. As you can see, I have an unhealthy obsession with Hank. :blush:

Watch out for this one--she's evil.

You know me so well. :lol:

Does that mean she's gonna make evil clones of Hank? :o

If you wish for an evil clone you may specify that in your order.

No Sammy credit after scoring OT goal? The way I see it, the hero scores the winning goal!

if Datsyuk wouldn't have been there to help Samuelsson wouldn't have scored. That's the way i saw it.