• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/13 GDT: Red Wings @ Predators

Rate this topic

if you want to make a point, go to school, learn how to spell, and come back. I can't stand listening to your mumbling anymore.

perhaps he's a product of the Tennessee school systems? Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Wings on PP, delayed penalty.

haha yeah atleast we know when hes coming

The Nashville music dude or whoever is in charge of the whistle noises needs to be fired. I don't see San Jose giving Cheechoo the train whistle and he has just as much of a train-ish name as tootoo.

I'd like to point out to those posters hoping for it, there is no chance in hell that Bertuzzi fights Tootoo any time in the future. Not because he couldn't, but it's utterly stupid to pull Todd off the ice for a useless plugger like Tootoo.

There is not a player on Det that would hurt Tootoo.............The reason they chide Chelios is because he has refused to fight him 5 times since 2003..............Tootoo is like Maltby and Draper in their primes...........if he was a wing you'd love him. Tootoo beat Laraque and Booregard.this yr............................Beating up Boots is like beating your step brother.

Tootoo got us that goal because he did his job and got Schneider out of his game. That is smart hockey. We used to make those mistakes but we take it to folks now and dont react.

The Preds are going to pound the wings in every game from here on out. They know the Wings are soft and we can outphysical just about any team..............plus we have the skill. Tomorrow at the Joe Forsberg and Sully return. You better get points because if you dont its over and you'll enjoy the 4 th seed.

Your still solid but you are no longer elite. We are the lead pack dog now. Come get us. Your reign is over.

I am sure some ridiculous hillbilly jokes will follow.

Oh god (yes- I used a lower case g deliberately ). Please tell me English isn't your first language. I can feel the tumour growing when I read a post like that.

I completely agree about Tootoo and about the hillbilly jokes being retarded. But having the writing composition of a 5th grade student with a learning disability isn't helping your argument.

Also- tied for second in the league isn't exactly the fall from grace that heralds the end of the Wings' reign as an elite team.

Guest Agalloch

Whoa now, about Maltby being like Tootoo... I agree that he doesn't play "classy", but there is a distinct difference between them: Maltby doesn't barrel down the ice with his stick flailing all over the place looking to decapitate people.

Also, Dawn, when your s***ty franchise wins a playoff series (remember your one against us? LOL), then, well, you still can't talk s***, as you haven't accomplished even 1% of what the Wings have. So just leave, thanks.

Damn. Hickville nedz 2 teech betr educ@tion. hurtz mah eyez.

2003 no one has done s*** to Tootoo..........its not like he backs down...........I love fans like you guys,,,,,,,,,,,Tootoo does not run and hide like Chelios or any wing.........I tell you this.......if Boots ever ran any of our guys like Tootoo did to scheider I guarrantee you Tootoo takes them out the next shift. The Wings have been Mr Softee soft for a long time. That is why they moved to get Bertuzzi. And he will go with Tootoo as soon as his fat overrated can gets back

blah blah blah

The Nashville music dude or whoever is in charge of the whistle noises needs to be fired. I don't see San Jose giving Cheechoo the train whistle and he has just as much of a train-ish name as tootoo.

seems like the dude thats incharge is stuck in the 3rd grade, then again so is most of the Nashville population.

Why is is that Bluemonk and I are the only ones who can show any shred of objectivity and fairness when assessing players from both teams tonight?

What do you mean by that? Are we supposed to say what a pure talent Jordin Tootoo is, and how he is such a dominant power forward that can do it all? Because if I said any of that it would all be pure lies. :P