• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
hoogs

Bertuzzi in the lineup on Thursday?

Rate this topic

theres an article in the detroit news that says if he feels good on thursday morning, he'll play...

Cool thanks, hopefully he's feeling good, cant wait to see him in a Wings uni

they said he wont play thursday. They don't practice Wed. and Babcock wants to get another team practice with him. Babcock said saturday is his return date against St. Louis. It's in the Free Press, and on TSN.

This will answer your question about Bertuzzi. It also has something in there about Zetterberg.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic...0444/1128/rss16

Hank hasn't skated yet? Musn't. cry. in. public. *sniff*

It's time for some tough love: Hey Z! Get off your ass! You're getting lazy! :clap: It's time to skate...time to play...time to lead this team to bigger and better things! The tummy's getting a bit softer and as cute as that is...let's go! :siren:

"In Zetterberg's absence, Bertuzzi will reinforce the lineup. Whether he ends up playing with fellow big man Robert Lang, or with Pavel Datsyuk while Zetterberg is out, Bertuzzi will add size and bite."

I didn't realize that Lang & Bert were both 6'3" I beleieve though Bertuzzi has 30-40lbs on him.

"In Zetterberg's absence, Bertuzzi will reinforce the lineup. Whether he ends up playing with fellow big man Robert Lang, or with Pavel Datsyuk while Zetterberg is out, Bertuzzi will add size and bite."

I didn't realize that Lang & Bert were both 6'3" I beleieve though Bertuzzi has 30-40lbs on him.

There only 6' 3"!?, I had no idea...i'm taller then both of them! :crazy:

He will be taking his bad penalties soon enough,why rush it?

IDK bout the bad penalties, but I agree, why rush it? We need him ready for playoff hockey. And if that means we don't play him this whole month, that's what needs to be done

IDK bout the bad penalties, but I agree, why rush it? We need him ready for playoff hockey. And if that means we don't play him this whole month, that's what needs to be done

To be ready for the playoffs he needs to get a few games in.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

He will be taking his bad penalties soon enough,why rush it?

You'll be making negative posts that do nothing. Why post it?

Not to be too selfish, but I just want Betuzzi to play on Saturday, because I am going to the game :D

Well look at it this way, whether he plays on Thursday or decides to wait it out till Saturday...he'll still play on Saturday regardless. ;)