• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Mighty Wings

Latest on Bert, as well as others

Rate this topic

According to Bruce Mcleod from at RWC:

-- Bootland was assigned to Grand Rapids

-- Ellis was put on waivers with the purpose of sending him to GR

-- Team expects either Bertuzzi or Cleary or both to play Thursday. Bertuzzi skated Wednesday and felt great, according to Ken Holland. He'll play if he doesn't feel bad after Thursday's morning skate.

-- Cleary is a maybe for Thursday.

-- Zetterberg skated Thursday for the first time. (Oops. Buried the lead.) That's obviously the first step to his return.

Guest Crymson

-- Team expects either Bertuzzi or Cleary or both to play Thursday. Bertuzzi skated Wednesday and felt great, according to Ken Holland. He'll play if he doesn't feel bad after Thursday's morning skate.

-- Zetterberg skated Thursday for the first time. (Oops. Buried the lead.) That's obviously the first step to his return.

Do you mean Tuesday, or was this written in the wrong tense?

Thanks for the info. I hope we don't lose Ellis.

Do you mean Tuesday, or was this written in the wrong tense?

Yeah thats something I'm trying to follow up on. I think he meant today??? Bruce said that Holland gave him the information about Zetterberg.

Edited by Mighty Wings

Too abd about Booter , and I hope we dont lose ellis , I still cant belive there kepping up Langfeld over Ellis and Bootland.

Langfeld will stay on the Wings roster since GR didn't put him on their playoff roster (I wonder why :rolleyes: ). Unless there is another slew of injuries though, he won't play, since we already have one man out as it is when we have a full lineup.

Langfeld will stay on the Wings roster since GR didn't put him on their playoff roster (I wonder why :rolleyes: ). Unless there is another slew of injuries though, he won't play, since we already have one man out as it is when we have a full lineup.

Good , Im sure hes a nice guy , But he makes foolish mistakes and takes bad penaltys , not what we need.

Too abd about Booter , and I hope we dont lose ellis , I still cant belive there kepping up Langfeld over Ellis and Bootland.

Bert and Cleary are gponna give this team some much needed spark.

Zetterberg , Hurry back

Agreed, Langfeld is easily the worst of the 3.

We've missed Blue-Collar Cleary and I'll be watching Bertuzzi closely to see how he plays. I'd like to see Chelios play the same time Bert starts, but I understand he has a week off... I'm sure to his chagrin.

Zetts skating on Thursday now.. Wow can you see in the future :P

Guest LivingtheDream

Good news all around. Man, we all need good news. What we also need is some rest for Dats. The guy carried the offense, PK and PP (what little we had) the past two games.