• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

LGW Ticket Contest: Congrats, Timothy1997!

Rate this topic

my first thought was McCarty but yeah..i first found out who scored their first goal in the 93-94 campaign and then looked up player profiles.

anyone know if the drawing is done live and on tv like the normal lottery drawings?? and if so, what channel??

Hell yeah Timothy!! Congrats!!

Should be a good game, Ducks just beat Dallas in OT to tie with us at 100 points!!

Before this thread gets taken down, I would just like to thank Matt for all his hard work and everyone behind the scenes making contests like these possible. Also thank you to Vladdy16 for donating these tickets as well. Thank You Letsgowings.com!

Have fun Timothy1997 :clap: . Two tickets is such a sweet prize!!

Monday's game is on TSN here in Canada, so I'll be watching from the couch.

Congrats Tim! :thumbup:

I would have entered but I live too far from Detroit for it to be practical. That, and I don't know the area well, so I'd probably get lost looking for the place to pick up the tickets. :lol:

Yeah same. I'm a good 3 hours from The Joe. A last minute trip to a Wings game on a Monday night and having to pick up tickets before wasn't practical for me to enter. I'm happy someone who hasn't been to The Joe since 2001-02 can go. I went 3 times in the 2006 calender year, so I'm good until the 2007-08 season.

So what was the answer? Since I wasn't entering, I didn't bother trying to find it.

I found the answer by simply typing "First goal scored against Anaheim Mighty Ducks franchise" :P

first game since the 2001-2002 season.

So the last time you went to a game was the year the Wings won the Cup! Yeah..you definitely deserved these tickets! ;)

Guest Agalloch

What a bad time to win tickets. Four straight friggin' losses. Let's hope Timothy can change the recent trend.

bad time? after the last 2/3 of todays game, and bert is in the lineup, what better time to go than to see the end of a losing streak, and against another top NHL team! have fun Timothy!