• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

tubaguy

3/26 GDT: vs. Anaheim Ducks, 7:00pm

Rate this topic

Maybe it's supposed to be the new tradition for the Wings. :hehe:

I say they need to go back to the drawing board and pick a new tradition. How about you?

good idea.

any suggestions?

Edited by cr00d

The announcers SUCK. "Pronger handles the defensive duties so that Niedermayer can be more offensive." They're not on the same pairing! And calling Holmstrom Lidstrom, that's just embarrassing. Where's Emrick?!

To Schneids_is_awesome: I think Lang is pronounced "Lung" in Czech, so maybe he was trying to say that.

Edited by Systemfel

These very well may be the worst announcers I've ever seen/heard. They don't call the damn game. They spent 5 minutes talking about how they love Anaheim and their "future on one line" ...then turn around and rag on Hasek. They need to shut the hell up and call the damn game. I would hate to be someone who doesn't know much about hockey, they would have absolutely no idea whats going on and whos who on the ice. This is like a hockey talk radio show that just happens to have a hockey game in play under them. And they keep throwing in *** little sayings, "Datsyuk must have a good stick in his hands" ...shut the hell up. God I hate Verses.

Also, Samuelsson is proving that he does not belong in the line-up, but in all honesty, you wouldn't know which one Samuelsson is because the announcers are blabing about some bulls*** that nobody cares about.

Beware what you wish for. ;):lol: Nah, who am I kidding... I like you anyway, regardless of the result. :blush:

:blush: Righ back at ya my Fin friend.