• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

tubaguy

3/26 GDT: vs. Anaheim Ducks, 7:00pm

Rate this topic

I downloaded soapcast, but none of the channel feeds are working. It says they're all offline. Any help would be appreciated

It just means that none of the channels are broadcasting at the moment, perhaps one of them will start the Wings game sometime soon, or else you are out of luck......

Can anyone provide a link to a working sopcast channel? I checked the ones I found on the myP2P NHL site, but all said "channel offline".

So if you're watching this game online please let me know! I'm in the lab at school typing a report up, but I'd like to have a feed up :D

OMG I forgot Lilja was playing, I'm not so sure anymore whether I wanna see this game or not... :unsure:

Think of Flip-you have to watch for the Fin on the team. ;)

I hate games on Versus. The ice is way too bright on my TV for some reason, only on that channel. :(

i get that when the games are on NBC... it pisses me off, i cant see the puck at all

Don't worry pal, I'm sure one of them will go online soon. :) Dom, not in net? No way! :P

He went to get the puck(I think) but it wasn't there. All of a suddent it was on the other side of the net where he wasn't but a different Wing was to block.