• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

tubaguy

3/26 GDT: vs. Anaheim Ducks, 7:00pm

Rate this topic

Okay, now that the Wings established that they are awake and not going to take any crap I think it's time they showed they can score. :)

Flip WILL deliver. ;) I'm pumped after seeing so much emotion from our boys! Nice to see some playoff mentality.

Yeah - everytime I see all those empty seats, it drives me crazy. The title "Hockeytown" is becoming an embarasment.

I did enjoy that kid they showed on tv wearing his towel hooligan style. :lol:

Flip WILL deliver. ;) I'm pumped after seeing so much emotion from our boys! Nice to see some playoff mentality.

Should I be scared if you're getting pumped? ;)

Just found out that I'm going to Washington D.C from April14 -18. I don't know the playoff schedule yet. How long after the regular season ends, do the playoffs begin? If I am gone during a game(s), please cheer them on extra loud for me. I'll try my best to catch everything that I can. But I'm not sure how much I will be able to.

I'm still recovering from the idea that Lilja dropped the gloves with Travis Moen! Gotta give the big guy credit, Moen is a tough customer. Lilja looked like he was hanging on for his life at the end and just missed taking a KO punch to the head, but he had a decent start and landed at least one early in the fight. Not bad at all.