• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

3/29 GDT: Red Wings @ Predators

Rate this topic

Basically what I'm saying is that the Wings have beaten the Preds the past three games and none of them have been with Bert in the lineup. I was just posing a question as to why that poster thought Bert would be the so called "X-Factor". Nothing more, and nothing malicious intended.

What do you mean, "I hope not"? Did the Wings not win the last 3 games without Bert. I agree that Bert's presence only helps the Wings chances tonight, but that had nothing to do with the question I was posing to zetterbergfuturemvp

you always like to argue don't you..hahahah

all im saying is we are gonna need all the help we can get tonight. nashville is gonna play thier hardest tonight.

Calling Covenant...calling Covenant.

Did you really get booted from our board? I was just checking it out and it looks like they deleted you?

That is f****in lame. I'm sorry if they did ban you for one tame comment. That sucks.

Don't worry not all of us are that hype sensitive. Some of us have gotten out in the world and have heard much worse.

Anyway

hope you guys finally choke...AGAINST US!! Come on w***s it's starting to warm up a little, spring training is starting (if you give a ***t about that) you can let your collective minds wander to other things...don't worry about this game....

I'm foreseeing a lose here tonight, might cost us the division too.

That's what I want to see!!!!! :sly:

Gonna miss the beginning of the game...i wasted my final absence in my class last Thursday to see Bertuzzi play. Predicting Ozzie to have another good game: Wings 3 (Dats, Cleary, Bert) Preds 1 (Kariya).

you always like to argue don't you..hahahah

all im saying is we are gonna need all the help we can get tonight. nashville is gonna play thier hardest tonight.

No, not always.........as long as its something I agree with. :P

The thing is, I was just curious about ZFMVP's logic behind his post. Nothing more.

That's what I want to see!!!!! :sly:

Just a tip, I've incorrectly called the last 4 games I've said the Wings will lose :P It's common knoweldge in the Wing's lockeroom (were everyone reads each and everyone of my posts) that I'm a pessimist and they just love to prove me wrong :lol:

...and on a side note, the thread merge gave me back to back posts that in a sense contradict each other, not that my first post was serious in anyway.

Adventures of Flip-check and HR40:

As two devoted Wings fans, Flip-check and HR40 were one day dissecting the intricate details of their favorite team. Inevitably, they were resigned to ponder one nagging question...fueled by their peers at LGW: Why is Lang lazy and why does he suck?

Flip-check: Hey HR, I think Langer's eyes look red in that picture.

HR40: You're right...but isn't that just the glare off his jersey?

Flip-check: Perhaps...but he looks a little spacey to me. Besides, it's a white jersey idiot.

HR40: Oh woops. Let's get closer to find out.

*As the two got closer they saw him take a drag.*

Flip-check: That's not a cigarette.

HR40: Gimme the camera...quick!!!

IPB Image

And scene. Ladies and gentlemen, we have concluded that Lang smokes pot. It's the only explanation. He gets stressed out during the season, smokes one, chills the hell out and floats around, then he eats cheeseburgers. Therefore, he gives us the perception that he's lazy and sucks. So kids...learn your lesson. Don't smoke pot...it will make you a bad hockey player!!!

Game prediction: Babs reads this post and tries to put Lang in rehab. Meanwhile Rex and Bert score twice each, winning the game for us.

sure ur not smoking some? haha :lol:

I just took a look at the standings and there is a real possibility of all 8 Western playoff teams getting 100+ points... that is just unreal. Calgary needs to win 4 of 6 to get there, but it can happen, everyone else is w/in 2 points as of right now. Has that happened before?

http://tsn.ca/nhl/standings/

Edited by rwfan007

I just took a look at the standings and there is a real possibility of all 8 Western playoff teams getting 100+ points... that is just unreal. Calgary needs to win 4 of 6 to get there, but it can happen, everyone else is w/in 2 points as of right now. Has that happened before?

http://tsn.ca/nhl/standings/

i'm not sure, but that is very impressive

I'm expecting Andreas "the Pain Train" Lilja to take out the entire Preds team in a line brawl tonight. After all uniformed preds are left battered and vanquished, Trotz will have no choice but to lace 'em up and charge the ice with Tootoo as his tag-team partner. The two erupt into a heated debate about which one better resembles a bowling ball as the Pain Train, upends them both simultaneously with his trademarked leg-lift scoop throw.

Thats awesome IPB Image

Chugga...

Chugga...

Chugga...

Chugga..

Chugga...

Chugga...

Chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga

CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA

CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGAA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA

IPB Image

CHOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Chugga...

Chugga...

Chugga...

Chugga..

Chugga...

Chugga...

CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGAA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA

IPB Image

:lol: That reminds me of the movie Mighty Ducks when they are like...quack...quack...quack...quackquackQUACKQUACKQUACK!!!

The word "chugga" and the word "quack" have no meaning to me anymore... :lol:

Chugga...

Chugga...

Chugga...

Chugga..

Chugga...

Chugga...

IPB Image

Lilja vs Hordichuk tonight , Choooooo Chooooo

Nah , he's fought the good fight , i wouldlnt mind seeing it though :sly:

I hope Bertuzzi , Cleary And Calder get 2 each tonight , datsyuk gets 5 A's homer gets a couple too

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan

Chugga...

Chugga...

Chugga...

Chugga..

Chugga...

Chugga...

IPB Image

LMAO :rotflmao: