• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

motorcitykid

4/3 GDT: at Red Wings 3, Columbus 0 (F)

Rate this topic

A few big games determing who we are playing first round tonight to eh? I was just looking at the scoreboard for tonight. There is Minn vs. Edm. - Probably a Win for the WIld Cal vs. Col. - Who know's, the Av's really started bringing it on, but the Flames are getting in good playoff shape too.

Also in the East there is Buffalo vs. Pitts. - Lots of talent. Is Afiniganov back yet? Could also be a big game for the Presidents Race.

Oh, and I suppose I should also say that Nashville is playing, not that anyone here didnt know that. But still, big night of games for final standings.

Love your avatar.

aight everybody, i got the nameless, numberless, short sleeved wings jersey on! We won the last 2 times I wore it since I found it in my closet. Lets come out flying boys!

Love your avatar.

Haha, well I'm showing it off. I actually got an extra roll in the movie. Went and watched it the other week and I'm in a handfull of different shots, with a couple of face shots. Cut out the lines, but funny to see none the less. Amazing how they can edit down near a full weeks work to second though.