• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Bertuzzi suffers neck strain

Rate this topic

Well, I do know he was in a collision with Osgood, and hit the ice pretty hard after he hit Osgood too. I think he only played one shift after that. No shifts in the third at all. It's the Chicago feed on CI tonight so needless to say they're really not "all over it".

It's just precautionary, the last thing they want are any of their big name players being majorly injured right now.... He probably could have played the rest of the game, they just didn't want to chance anything. I wouldn't doubt seeing him in the last game on Saturday.

Can we just forgo the last game, hope Anaheim wins all their games, and face Minny in the playoffs? Please?

I'll drink to that!

Can we just forgo the last game, hope Anaheim wins all their games, and face Minny in the playoffs? Please?

Do not fear the Flames!! Have some faith. I'd rather play a very tough team in the first round so the Wings won't take em lightly.

Do not fear the Flames!! Have some faith. I'd rather play a very tough team in the first round so the Wings won't take em lightly.

I totally agree on that. The fact that the flames beat them just last year will make the wings more motivated than if the they play a team they expect to whip.

Well he better be fine. Cuz I want minimun 10 goals in the playoffs outta him.

:lol: Minimum 10, I like that... even the Y man himself never put up 10 playoff goals in a year (although he surely would've in '99 if things hadn't gone horribly wrong).

Guest Agalloch

Someone of you seriously want to face Backstrom and Gaborik? Ever since those two have returned/entered the lineup, the Wild have been amazing. I'm not sure I want the Wild, but then again, the Flames are the type of team we always lose against. Plus, we'd have to go to western Canada.

Bah, I don't know. Just give us the Blackhawks in the first round. :crybaby:

I don't see the point in picking who we want to face. Who we play is who we play. If the Wings want to make a long run and go to the Cup they are going to have to face tough teams regardless. Have some faith, people, and for the love of God stop with this fear of Western Canada. SCREW them!