• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

WingMachine91

Bertuzzi's status unknown for game 1

Rate this topic

It's all smoke and mirrors right now. I'm betting we'll see Bert playing on Thursday.

I completely agree. Who tells the truth in the media around playoff time? Noone, that's who. Wings will dominate. Like the movie "Devil's Advocate"...they never saw us coming.

Actually it's not a light. A friend of mine knows a guy at work that makes stuff out of stainless steel. He made a few of these from a copywrited logo and got told he better quit it. I managed to get one before the defacation hit the ventilation. I'ts mounted on a steel "puck".The whole thing weighs about 6 pounds. It looks lit up cuz I stood it up in front of my computer screen and took the pic with "ambient lighting". lol

Wow, you're still here? I would have figured that with all the ripping you get for your Bertuzzi complaints, you would have gone the way of the dinosaur by now. :rolleyes:

man one can only hope

Yeah. right.

But hey, he's been proving me wrong for a bit now.

Think positve. Lilja is going to knock some flames head's off. I really hope we can find it in us to beat the living crap out of them.... or at least not be submissive to rough style of play and give it back a little

Wow, you're still here? I would have figured that with all the ripping you get for your Bertuzzi complaints, you would have gone the way of the dinosaur by now. :rolleyes:

As much as I disagree with his opinion, he has a right to voice it. My advice would be just to ignore his posts and not give them any response.

As for Bertuzzi, I believe that he will be a vital part of this Cup run. I hope he is 100% and plays! :)

Bert didn't practice Tuesday because of lingering effects from his concussion. The hope is to have him tested either today or tomorrow in hopes of getting clearance to play, but him missing Game 1 is a good possibility.