• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Ashenden

Flames pollute Motown...

Rate this topic

I really dont know how more people arent cut by skate blades..........I mean Homers face is right near Kippers blade and of course when Homer finishes falling there his skates are going to come up near the two Calgary players faces........insane.

I really dont know how more people arent cut by skate blades..........I mean Homers face is right near Kippers blade and of course when Homer finishes falling there his skates are going to come up near the two Calgary players faces........insane.

it is amazing we don't see more Kronner-style rhinoplasties. Or Marlichuk type accidents, what with guys crashing and sliding into the crease and running goalies more and more often lately.

The funny part to me is the little square in the upper right. "How Vulnerable are You to Identity Theft" This is part of a sections called "Eye Spy"

Then you see the pic of Hamerlick. Eye Spy. Hamerlick. Eye Spy. Hamerlick...........

................Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww........................

What's scary is it looks like the front of Homer's face is pretty d*mn close to catching the back of Kipper skate blade! :crazy:

It looks that way, but in reality Homer's face was safe there. The skates are probably a foot back from Kip's pants, and the same from H's face. And his "trajectory" we'll say was carryin' his big self away from and over Kipper's whole body, including the goalie skates. ;)

But yeah, a push-and-shove behind a goalie could end disastrously, for sure

The funny part to me is the little square in the upper right. "How Vulnerable are You to Identity Theft" This is part of a sections called "Eye Spy"

Then you see the pic of Hamerlick. Eye Spy. Hamerlick. Eye Spy. Hamerlick...........

................Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww........................

Disgusting, but it made my day :thumbup: Eww.