• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

Game 4: (4/19) Red Wings @ Flames (LIVE)

Rate this topic

OKay, enough with the BS about the stupid flames can only score on the PP. why cant detroit? we've had only ONE more PP than you... and so the question is.. if the both teams ar ebeing called on the same crap, why arent the wings adjusting and the flames are? quit the dumb whining.

i agree. the wings have had plenty of pps this series to get something done. both our pp and pk look terrible. that will be the difference in this series. if the wings don't get their special teams on track we are in a world of hurt.

OKay, enough with the BS about the stupid flames can only score on the PP. why cant detroit? we've had only ONE more PP than you... and so the question is.. if the both teams ar ebeing called on the same crap, why arent the wings adjusting and the flames are? quit the dumb whining.

I think the point some of us are getting at is that the Flames only seem to be able to score on the PP (all but one goal this postseason for the Flames has been on a PP) and it's making the Flames PPs (some of them extremely questionable, from this end) that much more frustrating. I don't even care at this point if we have MORE powerplays for the Wings, since we can't do crap with them. I think all but one of our goals has been even strength - complete reversal from the Flames.

Babs is on... He said SHELL the refs.. what does that mean? Bert to break there heads!

I don't think "shell" was the word, but I think what he meant was they need to figuratively give the finger to the refs by killing off their BS penalties.

Guest Jdog21

Regardless of the outcome i am shaving before the next game. It doesn't seem to work for everyone LOL.

Guest LivingtheDream

if i was babcock id be ripping the whole damn team a new one, why the refs have played horrible still doesnt give the excuse how horrible the PP has been. (thats when we actually do get one, and not have turn into a 4-4 seconds later)

And if I was Ilitch or Yzerman or Holland or Devallano I would be ripping Babcock a new one too. Lang, Sammy over Hudler, no pp, no adjustments to help out Hank and Pavel. He is doing NOTHING.

I don't think "shell" was the word, but I think what he meant was they need to figuratively give the finger to the refs by killing off their BS penalties.

Ah perhaps.. I like bert breaking their heads personally... A much better outcome all around :)

Guest GordieSid&Ted

No i see the FLAMERS winning 4-3 sorry guys i have no hope for this one only because like i said the REFS wont let the Wings win <_<

I wonder where all the folks have gone who were in here after game 2 badmouthing the Flames, thinking we'd just roll over them like they were nothing and berating any Wings fan who tried to give the Flames any credit and state that this series was far from over.

Where are all those folks now? Where's all that talk about us dominating, outhitting, outmuscling and outplaying the Flames in every facet for the rest of the series like it was a lock?

The worst thing you can do is stop respecting your opponent. I don't know if our guys have done that. I'd say the penalties aren't helping much.

Anyway, as I thought prior to the series starting, their powerplay is pricesless and our powerplay is worthless. We won't win this series if we don't start going at least 20% on the powerplay. Its hard to beat your opponent at even strength when your opponent keeps scoring on the powerplay.

Guest Jdog21

how bout maybe 4 more makeup calls and at least 1 5 on 3 for us and we'll be even