• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

Post-GAME 6: 4/21 Red Wings 2, Flames 1 (2OT)

Rate this topic

YEAH BABY!!!! Thats what im talking about. I KNEW we were taking this game in THEIR house. HAHAHAHA! Now my round 2 game 2 tickets are officially VALID baby! Wooooooooo! HAIL TO THE MIGHTY DETROIT RED WINGS!!!

"REAKS" of a Wings win, connotation is synonymous with stinks, you bloodey homer...shut your pie hole yoko lol

Let's GO RED WINGS Clap Clap Clap-Clap Clap!

FRANZEN PAYS THEM BACK!

Maybe now we'll get some fair reffing next round!

BLESS YOU BOYS, LET THEM SEE RED!

almost ran out of room on my HD PVR whew.

THIS BOARD RULES.

I only feel sorry for Amonte and Kipper, both class acts, and their fans were great too for the most part.

Yay, I can finally come back on LGW. I am highly superstitious, and the wings were losing 1-0 so I got off--and right after the wings scored so I stayed off. But amazing. I probably woke up 1/2 of my apartment complex when I screamed, but thank you Franzen! I can finally go study for my final tomorrow.

EDIT: Yay, Mickey and Ken are giving my man Cleary some props : > )

Edited by Schneids_is_awesome

Oh this just makes my night!

I went to the Tigs game and they comeback and win!

Now the Wings win the series, in payback fashion - in OT (see:2004).

Of all players to do it, Franzen scored the winner. After getting hacked at by the Flames backup netminder in Game 5, Franzen comes back and scored the series clincher. Unbelievable. I couldn't have scripted it better myself.

:siren:

Edited by aflac9262

Jiggy, don't know if you're still here (too many users to sift through down there), but... *offers handshake* ...great series. This one could have gone either way.

And most importantly, you were one of the few Flames fans here to handle yourself with some class.

Oh this just makes my night!

I went to the Tigs game and they comeback and win!

Now the Wings win the series, in payback fashion - in OT (see:2004).

Of all players to do it, Franzen scored the winner. After getting hacked at by the Flames backup netminder in Game 5, Franzen comes back and scored the series clincher. Unbelievable. I couldn't have scripted it better myself.

:siren:

Big day for you.....big day for detroit....beers all around YIPPEEEEEEEEE

I'm really pushing for Dallas. Also, I thought Quincey played great.

Yea, he really impressed me. His first playoff game ever and he had to play in that arena after what happened in game 5. He was really good.

"REAKS" of a Wings win, connotation is synonymous with stinks, you bloodey homer...shut your pie hole yoko lol

It's "Reeks" :P

:siren::siren::siren:

Im so happy right now....

Jiggy, don't know if you're still here (too many users to sift through down there), but... *offers handshake* ...great series. This one could have gone either way.

And most importantly, you were one of the few Flames fans here to handle yourself with some class.

He wont be seen here his Flamers just lost lol. It was a good series but after yesterday they didn't deserve to win

YES!!!Man, I think I just woke up everyone in the house when Franzen scored that goal.Excellent way to win the series, and i'm glad they got it done tonight.I don't think I could have stood seeing the Flames anymore, or having to listen to the CBC announcers be blatent homers and drooling over Kipper's every damn move.

On to round 2!!Keep er going boys!!!