• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

norrisnick

What are you listening to? 2?

Rate this topic

who are these 3dg people you speak of

Three Day's Grace. google them listen......and enjoy. :D

Both albums are most definitely my two favorite. Ever. LOL but I give the edge to 'One-X' especially since 'Get Out Alive' is my favorite song of all time.

12 Stones - World So Cold

'Get out alive ' is a great song , but my fav song on 'One-X' is 'Time of Dying'.

Three Day's Grace. google them listen......and enjoy. :D

'Get out alive ' is a great song , but my fav song on 'One-X' is 'Time of Dying'.

I think to this day there's one song by them that -isn't- a whinefest (that I've heard, at least) :D Whenever they come on 89x I almost can imagine the lead singer going on about how he's so neglected and never feels at home by his darling (that *****!) of a girlfriend he has (to put up with!)

And who's so awful he may as well go get drunk and start a fight with her and her dog later, too. =D gotta love 'em, Ross ;)

Guster - Red Oyster Cult is one of my picks right now. Also some songs by Motion City Soundtrack after puckhog reminded me of them a while back.

I think to this day there's one song by them that -isn't- a whinefest (that I've heard, at least) :D Whenever they come on 89x I almost can imagine the lead singer going on about how he's so neglected and never feels at home by his darling (that *****!) of a girlfriend he has (to put up with!)

And who's so awful he may as well go get drunk and start a fight with her and her dog later, too. =D gotta love 'em, Ross ;)

Oh no you did not!

That is my man you are speaking of.

Seriously though. You are totally misunderstanding their music. Home isn't about his girlfriend. Plus 3DG from their debut album to their recent one is a complete transformation.

Adam loves his wife to pieces and thinks the absolute world of her. I know this being a HUGE fan of the band, especially the lead singer. Nobody really understands their music, or the crap that they've been through, especially him. He was a former drug addict that was basically on death row. If you listen to their new album you'll see what im talking about. All his lyrics are from the heart and what he has gone through. It's not whining. It's realism. It's writing and playing whatever is going through your mind at that time, be it family, drugs, health..etc and letting it all out by writing it on paper and turning it into music. That's being real and I don't see how there is anything wrong with that.

Anyways, this wasn't meant as a rude post towards you in anyway. I just get completely defensive over them because I love them dearly and have met them and seen them live several times. Aside from the Wings, these boys are my life.

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

Anyways, this wasn't meant as a rude post towards you in anyway. I just get completely defensive over them because I love them dearly and have met them and seen them live several times. Aside from the Wings, these boys are my life.

No, I know, and I knew my post was gonna earn a response from their biggest fan 'round these LGW parts ;)

But I easily admit to not really knowing their music, 'cos my impression of them really -is- a surface one... it's just that the emotional content of their lyrics never really sunk in with me. I like their sound though, I don't doubt they're talented musicians.

Guster - Red Oyster Cult is one of my picks right now. Also some songs by Motion City Soundtrack after puckhog reminded me of them a while back.

their older stuff is so good. i have seen them so many times in concert

i guess i might as well tell you what im listening to

Dragonforce - Through The Fire And Flames

their older stuff is so good. i have seen them so many times in concert

i guess i might as well tell you what im listening to

Dragonforce - Through The Fire And Flames

I keep hearing their name, but the whole 'fantasy/metal rock' thing has kept me from trying them out. maybe they'll get a shot sometime

Icky Thump was a good single... anybody remember Silverchair? I'm leaning toward thumbs down on their new album, even though it's still got a chance for life.

I keep hearing their name, but the whole 'fantasy/metal rock' thing has kept me from trying them out. maybe they'll get a shot sometime

Icky Thump was a good single... anybody remember Silverchair? I'm leaning toward thumbs down on their new album, even though it's still got a chance for life.

i just really started to listen to that one song over and over because it is going to be on guitar hero 3

Micheal Jackson - Beat it